Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 2009
DevilsWin Wrote:You mean the Lawrence Co. All-Stars?:eek:

Since Ironton leads series 20-3-1, I'd probably make excuses too.

:bigeyed:
YOURTIGERBAIT Wrote:Since Ironton leads series 20-3-1, I'd probably make excuses too.

:bigeyed:
How deep did Ironton go in the playoffs again this year? They always give Russell a great game. Lutz is really getting old too isn't he?
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
jgrubby Wrote:How deep did Ironton go in the playoffs again this year? They always give Russell a great game. Lutz is really getting old too isn't he?
They went as far as Russell went and Lutz is no older than McGlone.
DevilsWin Wrote:You mean the Lawrence Co. All-Stars?:eek:
Can't you post without trying to tick someone off.

You don't trash talk somebody who has that kind of record against you and is bringing back a pretty loaded team.Rolleyes
Lets keep it on topic from here on out.
:igiveup:
jgrubby Wrote:How deep did Ironton go in the playoffs again this year? They always give Russell a great game. Lutz is really getting old too isn't he?
He may not be older, but his belly is much bigger than Ivans'.

I heard last year he got several sideline warnings because of it.:lmao:

:closed:
Sorry, its an issue. I'm coping. LOL

Won't happen again.
Russell better get Josh Gerhanger the ball with Trinton Fife blocking for him. Those two in the backfield could be trouble for teams but if there not then most teams will have away with our offense.
Didn't Russell lose their top 2 rushers and their QB?

Are there talented kids to fill those roles? Anyone tailbacks with exceptional speed?
Yes Russell lost their top two rushers (Abrams and Gerhanger) Gerhanger transfered to ashland I just heard.
Yes I also heard about the Gerhanger transfer how bad will this effect the outcome of the season what do you guys think.
I look for big things this year for Russell.

But they need to concentrate on winning the district.

With hard work and team cohesiveness they could surprise a lot of people.
DevilsWin Wrote:I look for big things this year for Russell.

But they need to concentrate on winning the district.

With hard work and team cohesiveness they could surprise a lot of people.

I hope they and Ironton have a good tough game. we like teams to put up some what of a fight.
Some one will step up as they always do. Russell will reload and at best go 7-3 with a district win or maybe a runner-up. Everyone says that this is the rebuilding year but I see alot of sophomores playing and starting this year. Alot of kids to name but I am not worried about football, we will do as good or better than last year with what we have coming up.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
The players are not the only ones who need to step it up.
We definitley need to get our boys in the weight room this winter! I was recently at a weight meet and I saw some kid from raceland I think they called him Dart, all I know is, is that kid is one strong SOB. Russell needs a few Darts on there team.
Yes devilfann84 I was also at the meet cheering on the devils. I saw Dart and he was benching 350 or more im not for sure.
Also I want to add that Russell might be getting a kid from Lexington Catholic who runs a 4.4 forty.
Same for Greenup, we need to start working hard. That Dart kid sounds like a born leader, we need a player like him at Greenup.
Thats a large amount for such a small player, he must really work hard.
Are you nuts man, you must be looking at another kid because this kid is big I mean he walked by me while I was in the bleachers and for a split second I think some poop ran down my leg onto the floor, and this wasnt no normal poop it was runny with some corn and greenbeans in it, I eat greenbeans because it hepls my weight.
devilhorns 05, that may be the most disturbing avatar I have ever seen on here.
haha yes indeed fball but what do you think the devils will look like this year.
devilhorns05 Wrote:haha yes indeed fball but what do you think the devils will look like this year.
Small.

Good at the skill positions but alot of question marks on the line.
I agree Russell needs some work on the line and its to bad Gerhanger transfered he could have been used at numerous postions.
Ive heard alot about that Gerhanger kid, if only him and that dart kid were on the same team. That team would beat everybody by fifty.
gehrenger moved last year so nice try he didnt even play and he didnt know any of the plays
Yes seems like some people like pulling pranks around my house, what has Russell been doing this off season.
I recently saw some pictures of the boys lifting.