Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry Pirates
25.00%
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
75.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Johnson Central - 15th Regional Tournament
Not sure the date and time for this game as of yet.

Predictions and thoughts?
I'll take JC by 8-15.

Best of luck to both!
Johnson Central by 15
JC by 12
I agree. Johnson Central by 15+
If there will be an upset in the first round of the 15th region tournament, then I predict that this will be the game.

I don't think there will be any upsets in the first round though, so I'll pick the Eagles by 10.

Good luck to both teams!
Like I said before in another thread. Belfry always gets the toughest draw possible. JC is a great team. Both teams are very physical.
Good Luck Belfry!TongueirateSho
Keep on underestimating Belfry. That's just how we like it!!!

I pick Belfry in a close one!
JC by 10.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Johnson Central by 5+
Johnson Central!
The Installer Wrote:Keep on underestimating Belfry. That's just how we like it!!!

I pick Belfry in a close one!

Good luck Belfry i hope you kick some butt and take some names play hard and good luck
SO much will depend on how aggressive the refs let #21 for Belfry guard his guy in the paint. With a couple quick fouls (like the district championship), Belfry will be in trouble and might lose by 20+. If #21 can play 25-30 minutes, it will obviously much closer and might be the most likely of first round upsets. I think JC by 7-10, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Belfry pull out the upset.
Johnson Central by 17
Belfry has been a much improved since early in the season and I think they will give JC a tough game but I think JC pulls away in the second half to win by 11.
JC will have all their players, to say that they might not is rediculous. You are still dwelling in the past, worry about your own team.
JC by 5 good luck to both teams
I have a question also for anyone who knows, why are 2 district losers playing?? How is this allowed??
I will go with JC in this one. But, if Belfry keeps playing the way they have this may be closer than we think or maybe even an upset.
Now for the young man that everyone is talking about. I know that he is a great athlete and competitor and plays with a lot of emotions. But, guys after the stunt that he pulled after losing the District Title Game. I'm sorry but that was wrong and childish and he deserves to be punished by his coach. Leaving his team and going to the locker room, while his entire team sat on the bench and watched the other team cut down the nets was bullsh*t. And then returning to the bench in his street clothes and accepting his freethrow trophy???? He is an INDIVIDUAL and you guys can't tell me that deep down in your hearts, that, that was right. Things like this and other individual players, are what is stopping this JC team from succeeding.
I would love to see JC pull it together and pull off a big SV upset. But, I just can't see it. Good luck JC.
Well, first of all...seeing that Belfry was one of the #1 seeds...I think we have the worst draw and was supposed to be in the opposite bracket from SV. But anyway, I hope Belfry plays well enough to make it close and pull out the win.

Good Luck Pirates!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stay on topic please
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ridge Runner Wrote:I will go with JC in this one. But, if Belfry keeps playing the way they have this may be closer than we think or maybe even an upset.
Now for the young man that everyone is talking about. I know that he is a great athlete and competitor and plays with a lot of emotions. But, guys after the stunt that he pulled after losing the District Title Game. I'm sorry but that was wrong and childish and he deserves to be punished by his coach. Leaving his team and going to the locker room, while his entire team sat on the bench and watched the other team cut down the nets was bullsh*t. And then returning to the bench in his street clothes and accepting his freethrow trophy???? He is an INDIVIDUAL and you guys can't tell me that deep down in your hearts, that, that was right. Things like this and other individual players, are what is stopping this JC team from succeeding.
I would love to see JC pull it together and pull off a big SV upset. But, I just can't see it. Good luck JC.

who won the free throw trophy?
Ridge Runner Wrote:I will go with JC in this one. But, if Belfry keeps playing the way they have this may be closer than we think or maybe even an upset.

No, it wasn't right.

If he wants to look nice in his last district picture then let him. He was in a shirt and tie, not street clothes. It wasn't a "stunt" Everyone should lay off him. I don't blame him for being upset after playing as hard as he did and no one being able to assist effectively.
Ian won the free throw trophy with 100% shooting percentage.
congrats for shooting 100% on free throws... that's rare anymore... especially if you have played your heart out and are shooting the free throws with sore knuckles...:eyeroll:
gtowntiger Wrote:If he wants to look nice in his last district picture then let him. He was in a shirt and tie, not street clothes. It wasn't a "stunt" Everyone should lay off him. I don't blame him for being upset after playing as hard as he did and no one being able to assist effectively.
Ian won the free throw trophy with 100% shooting percentage.

Are you serious? :thatsfunn

Yes, they are street clothes, not a uniform. The rest of your statement speaks for it's self. INDIVIDUALISM. Look nice my A**. Looked silly and selfish IMO.

:please: How many more excuses are we gonna hear? :yawn:
[quote=gtowntiger]If he wants to look nice in his last district picture then let him. He was in a shirt and tie, not street clothes. It wasn't a "stunt" Everyone should lay off him. I don't blame him for being upset after playing as hard as he did and no one being able to assist effectively.
Ian won the free throw trophy with 100% shooting percentage.[/quote]

That's bull. Totally selfish act on his part. You win as a team - you lose as a team. That act just reinforced some of the thoughts people already have of him. And, it's a shame because he is an excellent athlete.
JC by 8
im goin to take the eagles in this one