Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 70 - June Buchanan 45
Knott Co. Central came in and flat out dominated the crusaders and never looked back.

A tremendous team effort tonight - 4 players for KCC in double figures.

Congrats Patriots!!!
Congrats Pats. any stats from the game?
Congrats Patriots!:]
This was a wild game between the Pep Club and the Cheerleaders as well.
I love games with the atmosphere the Crusaders and the Patriots had tonight.
And again congrats Patriots.
Good looking win for the Pats! Any stats on this one?
way to go patriots!
this was a greatttttttttttttt win.
not to mention a great game Big Grin
Didn't I say Knott by 25?? GOOOOOOD GAME TONIGHT KCC. :notworthy
Congrats KCC
To all the doubters that said KCC would go down in this one..........here's your sign.
Congrats KCC
Solid win for Knott County...
KCC lead by as many as 34 before emptying the bench. Complete domination from the opening tip. KCC's pressure was way too much for the Crusaders tonight. When they start running the way they were tonight, they are almost unstopable.
Stats not sure exactly but it all started with Logan Bartrums effort and Tate Cox had a ton of assists, Stuart Stamper well he is back we will say... jarrod amburgey had a big game
PATS2011 Wrote:Knott Co. Central came in and flat out dominated the crusaders and never looked back.

A tremendous team effort tonight - 4 players for KCC in double figures.

Congrats Patriots!!!

Good Job Patriots on the win. 1/2 of your team came from JBS, dont forget.
JBS talent..
JBS has very inconsisted all year long..Congrats KCC!
daiseymae Wrote:Good Job Patriots on the win. 1/2 of your team came from JBS, dont forget.
JBS talent..

I shouldn't even reply to this because all you are is a JBS dance member or upset parent or student. KCC beat JBS tonight easily and looks to me Jarrod Amburgey,Bartrum and Stamper beat JBS themselves..Tate could have set on the bench and took a good break tonight. Typical rivalry game.
daiseymae Wrote:Good Job Patriots on the win. 1/2 of your team came from JBS, dont forget.
JBS talent..

the only starter on that team that came from jbs is tate cox and its not where they came from, it is where they are and if im not mistaken that is KCC.
Me personally I loved this game.
I was in the pep section screaming everything I could think of.
I had a good time. Good game.
Wish more games were like this.
Not KCC dominating just the atmosphere between two schools.
even though, I would love to see KCC dominate EVERY game ;].
haha
JBS talent..

well, if i remember correctly Tate was living in a shadow at JBS.

He is all KCC talent - he can play HIS game now.
Any stats? oh yea, Did Jarrod Amburgey miss over 2 shots?TongueirateSho
PATS2011 Wrote:well, if i remember correctly Tate was living in a shadow at JBS.

He is all KCC talent - he can play HIS game now.

i am about sick of all of that bull......tate started in the 8th grade averaged 14 points a game, was on a regional championship team as a freshman, picked as the 2nd best player in the region pre season as a sophmore, had all state honors as a freshman and sophmore because of getting recognition with that team. why do you think clint stepp and garrison collins are rated so high by scouts in ky.........and tate is too, it was the recognition he got at jbs, i am tired of that shadow bull, anybody who says that is full of it. tate was on the 14th region all tournament team as an 8th grader and was the wymt mvp last year........and just b/c stepp scored a few more points and shot 4 yes 4 more shots a game......he shot 17 a game and cox shot 13......and stepp was 2 years ahead and picked as a top 5 player in the state and all you wanna talk about is how he was in a shadow.....now you people give me some facts to back your arguement up b/c your gonna lose this one, that is ridiculous and its getting old
i was close on the call of the game congratulations to both teams, great seasons, great fans, great time, wow, i love it, best of luck to both teams
diaperdandy Wrote:i am about sick of all of that bull......tate started in the 8th grade averaged 14 points a game, was on a regional championship team as a freshman, picked as the 2nd best player in the region pre season as a sophmore, had all state honors as a freshman and sophmore because of getting recognition with that team. why do you think clint stepp and garrison collins are rated so high by scouts in ky.........and tate is too, it was the recognition he got at jbs, i am tired of that shadow bull, anybody who says that is full of it. tate was on the 14th region all tournament team as an 8th grader and was the wymt mvp last year........and just b/c stepp scored a few more points and shot 4 yes 4 more shots a game......he shot 17 a game and cox shot 13......and stepp was 2 years ahead and picked as a top 5 player in the state and all you wanna talk about is how he was in a shadow.....now you people give me some facts to back your arguement up b/c your gonna lose this one, that is ridiculous and its getting old

Wanna cookie?
JBS talent..

1/2, how do you get 1/2 out of 15 players when I can only think of 3 total.
Adams, Cox, and Davis. Who else is there? and don't say Roberts cuz he ain't playin yet.
Overrated Wrote:Any stats? oh yea, Did Jarrod Amburgey miss over 2 shots?TongueirateSho

only 1 shot and 1 free throw. I think, who cares that boy can play.
diaperdandy Wrote:i am about sick of all of that bull......tate started in the 8th grade averaged 14 points a game, was on a regional championship team as a freshman, picked as the 2nd best player in the region pre season as a sophmore, had all state honors as a freshman and sophmore because of getting recognition with that team. why do you think clint stepp and garrison collins are rated so high by scouts in ky.........and tate is too, it was the recognition he got at jbs, i am tired of that shadow bull, anybody who says that is full of it. tate was on the 14th region all tournament team as an 8th grader and was the wymt mvp last year........and just b/c stepp scored a few more points and shot 4 yes 4 more shots a game......he shot 17 a game and cox shot 13......and stepp was 2 years ahead and picked as a top 5 player in the state and all you wanna talk about is how he was in a shadow.....now you people give me some facts to back your arguement up b/c your gonna lose this one, that is ridiculous and its getting old

The only shadow anyone is talking about is the one that was hanging over JBS and that is gone. Everyone knows that coaches tried their hardest to raise Clarks stats at every chance. They only need other players on the floor to set screens and feed him the ball. But Tate was so much more talented than Clark and that talent came through, thus, the recognition he got from other ppl and coaches. I agree that he wasn't in Clarks shadow, just the Stepp coaches.
boogieman Wrote:The only shadow anyone is talking about is the one that was hanging over JBS and that is gone. Everyone knows that coaches tried their hardest to raise Clarks stats at every chance. They only need other players on the floor to set screens and feed him the ball. But Tate was so much more talented than Clark and that talent came through, thus, the recognition he got from other ppl and coaches. I agree that he wasn't in Clarks shadow, just the Stepp coaches.

this is so crazy.....people that say this really have no idea what they are talking about. clark signed a D1 scholarship, and tate was getting letters from schools like marshall when he was a freshman. lets see where he ends up now. he also played point half of the time when clark was ranked the #1 pg in the state his senior year b/c they tried to keep them happy. but all they could do was get mad at any game clark scored more than tate did.........2 words JEALOUS PARENTS.....and tate would have been fine if it wasn't for this, and that is what happened to jbs and if you say something different then you don't really know what was going on.
KCC needs to not get too high and JBS needs to not get too low over this game. KCC need to remember that this game is just for bragging rights and that the most important games start in a couple of weeks. They need to keep working hard and finish strong because they will have some hard games ahead of them. JBS needs to keep their heads up and get ready for the district. Good luck to both teams and I think both will do well come tourney time....
bsm2008 Wrote:this is so crazy.....people that say this really have no idea what they are talking about. clark signed a D1 scholarship, and tate was getting letters from schools like marshall when he was a freshman. lets see where he ends up now. he also played point half of the time when clark was ranked the #1 pg in the state his senior year b/c they tried to keep them happy. but all they could do was get mad at any game clark scored more than tate did.........2 words JEALOUS PARENTS.....and tate would have been fine if it wasn't for this, and that is what happened to jbs and if you say something different then you don't really know what was going on.

Why would any parents from KCC be jealous of Clark or Tate? Both can play ball, so what. And if you say cuz we wanted our children to be part of that team, wrong. If we wanted them to go to JBS then thats where we would have sent them. My children never wanted to go to that school, just simply because they wanted to go to the grade school that was close to our home and then they wouldn't leave friends when it came to high school. No one is jealous of these two boys, in fact, I hope they do very well in their choosen colleges and profession. Why are we even talking about Clark anyway he has moved on and so should we.
kcc_chick Wrote:Congrats Patriots!:]
This was a wild game between the Pep Club and the Cheerleaders as well.
I love games with the atmosphere the Crusaders and the Patriots had tonight.
And again congrats Patriots.

i agree here. not only was the game great. but the pep and cheerleaders as well. not that this has anything to do with the game. but did you see kenzi caudill show up cheyenne? ha ha. great game pats!!!!Big Grin
boogieman Wrote:Why would any parents from KCC be jealous of Clark or Tate? Both can play ball, so what. And if you say cuz we wanted our children to be part of that team, wrong. If we wanted them to go to JBS then thats where we would have sent them. My children never wanted to go to that school, just simply because they wanted to go to the grade school that was close to our home and then they wouldn't leave friends when it came to high school. No one is jealous of these two boys, in fact, I hope they do very well in their choosen colleges and profession. Why are we even talking about Clark anyway he has moved on and so should we.

hey, your right....but i def. wasn't talking about parents from kcc, i was talking about parents at jbs last year, but your right its irrelevant so thats that