Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCC's Chase Knight to UVA-Wise
Chase Knight is Letcher Central's 2nd signee. The hard-working lineman signed yesterday with UVA-Wise and will prove to be a great asset to their program. Chase's grit, hard work ethic, and dedication are second to none. His character is of the highest quality and as he embarks on this new chapter in his life, I wish him the BEST OF LUCK.
Congrats Chase ! Good luck in your college career.
Congrats.
Nice!!!!!! Way to represent..
Good Job Chase
Congrats and Good luck to Chase
Wonderful, proud of you Chase. You've worked hard this year and I'm glad that you get to see it all pay off. Go represent the Cougar Nation and make us all proud.
Congrats. Future teammate. Does anyone know how to get ahold of this kid? If so, please send me a private message
I bet Wild Bill is definitely proud :biggrin:
I think this is a great sign for the program at LCC to have two players sign to play college football this year. Congratulations Chase!
congrats chase. What is the status of Shep? Anyone looking at him, or Frazier?
Congrats Chase!
Congrats, and best of luck chase.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
windsprint what others are signing for uva wise?
I got a cousin that is a youth coach down there and I think this is the same Chase he always talks highly of, congrats Chase.
Way to go Chase hope you get your roommate ,you know who !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck chase.