Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn 66 - Jackson Co. 65
Final.
Looks like this was a great game.
Congrats Buckhorn!
Wasnt expecting this game too be that close,looks like they have improved JCS could be a contender for 55th district...
Csportsman11 Wrote:Wasnt expecting this game too be that close,looks like they have improved JCS could be a contender for 55th district...

There is some confusion about whether this is JACKSON COUNTY or JACKSON CITY. KHSAA schedule shows Jackson COUNTY; Herald Leader line score shows Jackson CITY.

I think that it was Jackson County, but can someone clarify?
Congrats to the Horn on the win, whoever they played!!
County!
ARC Wrote:There is some confusion about whether this is JACKSON COUNTY or JACKSON CITY. KHSAA schedule shows Jackson COUNTY; Herald Leader line score shows Jackson CITY.

I think that it was Jackson County, but can someone clarify?
It was Jackson County
JOBAKKA Wrote:It was Jackson County

Thanks. I wonder how much difference there is between Jackson County and Jackson City this season..... I think that it would be a good game.
Congrats Buckhorn!
Congrats Buckhorn. Good win.
Any stats?
buckhorn is really suprising me this year..in a long shot i pick them to make it to the region semi finals
I'd like to see the Horn make it. They've got a tough road in front of them though.
The Hamblin kid from Jackson County was on fire. I think he had 32 in this game and had 33 at Buckhorn last week. On Tuesday of this week, he dropped 34 at Lee County. I am surprised that I haven't heard this kid's name mentioned a little more.
worker1 Wrote:The Hamblin kid from Jackson County was on fire. I think he had 32 in this game and had 33 at Buckhorn last week. On Tuesday of this week, he dropped 34 at Lee County. I am surprised that I haven't heard this kid's name mentioned a little more.

99 total points in three consecutive games!! WOW!! 33 ppg. This kid must be a player.
kryptonite Wrote:99 total points in three consecutive games!! WOW!! 33 ppg. This kid must be a player.

Not knocking the kid, but the rest of his team is probably averaging less than 20 ppg. He took 2/3 of his teams' shots vs Lee.

He is a good three point shooter.
Congrats Horn
A barn-burner for sure. No one has commented on how the game ended,

must have gone down to the wire!!
ARC Wrote:Thanks. I wonder how much difference there is between Jackson County and Jackson City this season..... I think that it would be a good game.
Owsley County defeated them in McKee in the first game of the season by 13. Then in the 2nd game of the year they lost at Buckhorn by 3. But that was with Evans, who left soon afterward but game back recently. Owsley is a different team with him.

However, I would have thought Buckhorn would have cruised in this game. I'm a little surprised by the score.