Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 77 - Lawrence County 56
final
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shelby Valley 20 17 22 18 77
Lawrence Co. 8 14 15 19 56

Shelby Valley (21-4) -- Justice 35, Hatfield 7, Ta.Newsome 10, Varney 2, Adams 4, Ty.Newsome 9, Tackett 10.

Lawrence Co. (14-9) -- Thompson 16, Skaggs 14, Baldwin 8, Atkins 6, Frasher 9, Newsome 2, Wilks 1.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats SV
Congrats to Valley on another win.
Congrats SV, it sounds like EJ had a very nice game.
Nice job by Justice with 35 pts tonight.
It looks like Curby Tackett stepped up big also.Very nice game indeed for Elisha.Congrats Wildcats !!
In games lately, it looks like Valley is getting out front early and not looking back. They're no longer toying around with teams and then putting it away late like early in the season. Way to go Elisha, we all know you can score this way every night, and it's nice to see that spark every once in a while.
Well I thought it was sad that he left the starters in with 2 50 to go in the game and up 25 and didnt even take them out..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Congrats SV .Go big blue.:flame:
Congrats SV
Looks like the first quarter killed LC... got out scored by 12 points!

Congrats SV
Heck of a game by Justice. Congrats cats!
No surpise with this score.. Keep your heads up dawgs and rebound for next game..
Looks like SV is just rolling along, if they keep playing like this they will be very hard to contend with. Congrats on the win keep them coming. :Thumbs:
Congrats Valley!
Afternoon_Delight Wrote:Nice job by Justice with 35 pts tonight.

How was EJ's overall game? His percentage of 3's, steals,etc. His defense

is always solid, good to see his scoring get up there. Good game for Shelby

Valley. UK won a nail-biter and a must win tonight with Florida also. Go Cats!!
Congrats Valley! I wish LC the best this season, but I guess this game puts the argument as to their ability to beat Valley to rest. I don't see any LC people on here saying much now. It is crazy for any 15th Region team's fans to get on here and brag that they can play with Valley (unless they can back it up on the court).
Congrats Valley! Keep piling up the wins and adding to the winning streak (currently 14 and counting).
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How many turnovers did LC have?
EKY Sportster Wrote:Congrats Valley! I wish LC the best this season, but I guess this game puts the argument as to their ability to beat Valley to rest. I don't see any LC people on here saying much now. It is crazy for any 15th Region team's fans to get on here and brag that they can play with Valley (unless they can back it up on the court).

I think it was JC the people were talking about. They're also not playing well.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I think it was JC the people were talking about. They're also not playing well.

I was referring to a LC post a couple of weeks ago where a lot of LC fans were of the belief that they could play with Valley. I caught some flack for my opinion, but I try to call it as I see it and tonight proves me right on this one.
Batpuff Wrote:Well I thought it was sad that he left the starters in with 2 50 to go in the game and up 25 and didnt even take them out..

its sad that he has to I agree, but the earlier the opposing coach surrenders and pulls his starters out. The earlier coach B will pull his out. They put their starters back in, then he puts his back in.If you see you can't beat the boys from the Valley then give up fast and put the younger kids in.Then Valley can put their young guns in.No wait thats what happens and the 2nd five from Valley can beat anybody around anyway like tonight.
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:its sad that he has to I agree, but the earlier the opposing coach surrenders and pulls his starters out. The earlier coach B will pull his out. They put their starters back in, then he puts his back in.If you see you can't beat the boys from the Valley then give up fast and put the younger kids in.Then Valley can put their young guns in.No wait thats what happens and the 2nd five from Valley can beat anybody around anyway like tonight.

If you consider Varney,C Tackett, and Tyler Newsome the second 5 then I may agree, but without them, Valley's young guns would not compete.Maybe in a few years, but not against LC's varsity as of now.I def am a Valley fan though,graduated from there in 06'.
EKY Sportster Wrote:Congrats Valley! I wish LC the best this season, but I guess this game puts the argument as to their ability to beat Valley to rest. I don't see any LC people on here saying much now. It is crazy for any 15th Region team's fans to get on here and brag that they can play with Valley (unless they can back it up on the court).

Well EKY I could care less who won this game,but it is comments like yours to bash LC OR RUB IT in their face that makes some of these threads bad.I know SV is the team to beat in 15th and so does everyone elsc,I think correct me if i am wrong LC just finished playing 5 games in 5 days.Not saying would have made a diffrence cause it wouldn't just don't bash anyone.
cd1180 Wrote:If you consider Varney,C Tackett, and Tyler Newsome the second 5 then I may agree, but without them, Valley's young guns would not compete.Maybe in a few years, but not against LC's varsity as of now.I def am a Valley fan though,graduated from there in 06'.
Two of those three are second 5.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
congrats valley....im glad they beat lc wish they would have won by 50 though...because lc gets on here and runs there mouth...and they never can back it up they act like thugs when they play people its just horrible to watch these guys play and listen to them run there mouthTongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
Congrats Valley!! good game by EJ
jumpman_23 Wrote:congrats valley....im glad they beat lc wish they would have won by 50 though...because lc gets on here and runs there mouth...and they never can back it up they act like thugs when they play people its just horrible to watch these guys play and listen to them run there mouthTongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
I didnt see anyone playing like thugs in this game. I was expecting it, and I have to say I was somewhat surprised that it wasnt a physical game like I expected. As far as LC fans getting on here and running their mouth, I think every fan from every school does. I did happen to meet a couple very nice people at LC last night. It was a good game, and congrats to Valley for the win. Keep your heads up LC, you all played with a lot of effort.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
This is about what I expected. Congrats Wildcats!