Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best Big Man in the 15th region?
Homer Simpson Wrote:Imagine
Jody Tackett
Brandon Tackett
Devon adams on sf

Brandon Tackett probably wouldnt get much playing time. With those two there Adam Slone would be there as well. SF would be tops in the District. But, it aint that way.
I would have loved to seen that team stick around i forgot about adam...
Pupaw Wrote:To answer The King's statement to giving names:

Some of these guys aren't TRUE post players, but they definitely have some size, and I guess could be classified as "Big Men".
Darren Ballou 6'7 C- Adair County
Richie Phares 6'7 PF- Scott County
Jon Hood 6'6 SF- Madisonville North Hopkins
Leonard Macon 6'6 PF- Taylor County
Dakotah Euton 6'9 PF- Scott County
The Knipp kid from Elliot Co? Not sure on his first name, but he's around 6'6 or 6'7 at least.

Knipp was pretty much non existent in the SV and EC game because of Dev and Curby. The played against Scott Co. this summer, not really a level playing field. It was Valleys 5th game of the day against Scott Co. in their 1st game of the day in Scott Co.'s gym. If we see that matchup again, I bet it will be a VERY physical game between Dev and Euton.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Pupaw Wrote:To answer The King's statement to giving names:

Some of these guys aren't TRUE post players, but they definitely have some size, and I guess could be classified as "Big Men".
Darren Ballou 6'7 C- Adair County
Richie Phares 6'7 PF- Scott County
Jon Hood 6'6 SF- Madisonville North Hopkins
Leonard Macon 6'6 PF- Taylor County
Dakotah Euton 6'9 PF- Scott County
The Knipp kid from Elliot Co? Not sure on his first name, but he's around 6'6 or 6'7 at least.

dude none of those players are even in the 15th region