Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County 2009
blitz43 Wrote:Hey now! I can still get rim, juke, & run a sub 5 forty. I got a little life in me yet.Smile

:worthy:
F.N.L. Wrote:John Fugate is the D coordinator. Does a fantastic job.

Are the rumors true that two coaches won't be returning?
Ive heard that 2 of the coaches wont be there next season.
blitz43 Wrote:Hey now! I can still get rim, juke, & run a sub 5 forty. I got a little life in me yet.Smile

I'D LIKE TO FIND OUT JUST HOW MUCH...........:mad: :redboxer: Cool (lol)
i hear a challenge a coming. watch out blitz43, pc defense knows karate and is a bad man at it from what i hear lol.
The College One Wrote:i hear a challenge a coming. watch out blitz43, pc defense knows karate and is a bad man at it from what i hear lol.

I'm a lover not a fighter...LOL
I would challenge him to a running contest though..No wait, P.C. Defense. I Blitz43 challenge you to......an eating contest....lol...@ Jimmy Johns! High Noon. Be there!
:1:
C.Clair Wrote:Ive heard that 2 of the coaches wont be there next season.

Unless I got a pink slip coming in the mail, I don't know of any of last yrs. coaches that wont be there.
What is Powell schedule for next year?
lets roll Wrote:What is Powell schedule for next year?

Im not sure yet. I will find out though.
The only man who could even challenge you Blitz would be coach W and that would be a milk shake drinking contest!(lol)
The College One Wrote:i hear a challenge a coming. watch out blitz43, pc defense knows karate and is a bad man at it from what i hear lol.

If that don't work I'll have to bring out THE TANK!TongueirateSho (as in TANK Lopez)
We won't metion the potato gun(Jordan)(lol)

Now coach, its ok to dream about stuff you'd like to do.
P.C.Defense Wrote:If that don't work I'll have to bring out THE TANK!TongueirateSho (as in TANK Lopez)

We wouldn't want that potato gun to show up, lol.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:We wouldn't want that potato gun to show up, lol.

Yall switched gear on me. I'm outta the loop about the potato gun.
P.C.Defense Wrote:If that don't work I'll have to bring out THE TANK!TongueirateSho (as in TANK Lopez)

lmfao! now thats just to funny right there!