Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley
86.84%
Bardstown
13.16%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. Bardstown All "A" Finals
hollerballer Wrote:Valley is tired i dont see them winning bardstown has had more time to rest

Rolleyes You just jumping threads to hate on Valley?
ohh well...last time i checked bardstown wasnt missing shots like that and wasnt blowing a lead from fatigue in their semi final round game
hollerballer Wrote:ohh well...last time i checked bardstown wasnt missing shots like that and wasnt blowing a lead from fatigue in their semi final round game

guess what......Elliot lost, go cry about it.
hollerballer Wrote:ohh well...last time i checked bardstown wasnt missing shots like that and wasnt blowing a lead from fatigue in their semi final round game

would you like for us to make you a "Pity Party Elliot County" thread?

Last time I checked Valley beat the #1 team in the state and was certainly better conditioned than Elliott.
well we will see in the 2nd round if both teams make it there
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:would you like for us to make you a "Pity Party Elliot County" thread?

LOL
I dont think SV will win but I hope so.
RavenBoy Wrote:I dont think SV will win but I hope so.

PLEASE keep on underestimating this Valley team, because it just fuels a fire for them!!:Thumbs:
I will say that if Adams does not learn to catch the entry pass he will never do anything. He is so clumbsy.
SV by 10 IF They get enough rest.
Cavsfan(-12) Wrote:dude i know 4 a fact valley does not half 2 do that , i know they half 2 run a mile durin conditioning before they can join the team, but it has nothing 2 do with after there on the team, don't rply back with anything stupid because trust me i know this, DO U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL ,,,,,,,u give valley fans a bad name

I attended the school and was at football practice late in the year and have seen with my own eyes them running 1/4 of a lap TIMED. So I guess it's your word against mine, but like I said, Valley is a great conditioned team.
hollerballer Wrote:Valley is tired i dont see them winning bardstown has had more time to rest

Elliott also had more time to rest too, and we see how that one turned out, back down little boy, back down.
Valley's playing pretty good right now, hopefully they can keep it up, and bring some hardware back to Eastern Kentucky.
any score updates or a link to a site with livefeed or some sort??
Logan Bryant burning off the nets in the 3rd quarter!!!
asdfasdf Wrote:any score updates or a link to a site with livefeed or some sort??

42-34 Shelby Valley in the lead with about 3:30 to go in the third.
asdfasdf Wrote:any score updates or a link to a site with livefeed or some sort??
http://www.wkyt.com Live feed.
WYMT is airing the game live right now.
Bryant is starting to heat up for the Wildcats. Valley's defense is really playing well too.
#2 Downs for Bardstown just hit a 3 to put the score at

Tackett now shooting freethrows on the other end. Misses the first, Makes the 2nd. SCore 45-39
End of the 3rd Quarter:

Valley 45
Bardstown 41
Bardstown looked a lot better in the 3rd. Valley needs to feed Newsome, Tackett, and Adams down low in the 4th, because Bardstown is not playing physical at all, their players are flopping all over the floor. Valley needs to take it right at them in the 4th to lock up the game.
thanks guys, I am in Louisville so I can't pick it up on TV
Right away they feed Adams for 2.
Adams needs the ball more. Bardstown doesn't have anyone that really matches up well with him.
Valley 47
Bardstown 41
6:30 left
Valley turns it over under their own goal, but rebounds on the other end. Holding the ball ....less than 6 mins to go. Valley 47-41

Turnover by Justice
Perfect setup and Elisha gives Newsome just too hard of a pass.
Looked like a bad call on that foul.
Bardstown trails by 5 47-42 with 5:00 remaining.
Adams blocks a shot underneath but called for the foul.

Phillips hits the first free throw, but misses the second.

Valley rebounds