•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley/Elliott County (Updates)
55-47 Valley
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Well Elliot better get use to this playing multiple games in consecutive days or they wont be making a run through the Sweet 16 and they have to meet this exact same Valley team come that time pending both win their respective regions. Also Valley will be WELL rested going into the State tourny if the make it. I do not want to hear this isnt the same EC team that many have seen because thats just an excuse. Valley plays great D and they do that to every team they play. They play you tough force you to take shots you normaly would not take. They really take away your spot shooters with their match-up zone. As we have noticed when Valley has gotten tired and they were not able to take care of the spot shooters Elliot has made runs. Its all about the Valley D baby.

I guess that's making the assumption that they get to Rupp???
FBALL Wrote:Same ones that were being made by Shelby Valley fans when they weren't playing well.

Elisha was hurt.
55-49
:46 to go
6 point lead with :42, 8 point run by EC!!!
Somebody is going to have to make a free throw.
I actually think the first two games of this tournament have hurt Elliott County.
FBALL Wrote:Same ones that were being made by Shelby Valley fans when they weren't playing well.

Valley was also without Justice and he didn't recover fully until the 15th region All "A" Classic, and the results can prove that.
Wow, SV is shooting 50% FT in the tourney, better him them now?
and C knipp fouls out
Im going to go back to this David Rowe of Pike Central always stressed Championship teams shot 75% or better at the charity strip. If you cant do that you will not win many tough close games.

Thank God we got Justice at the line.
FBALL Wrote:I actually think the first two games of this tournament have hurt Elliott County.

Why?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Im going to go back to this David Rowe of Pike Central always stressed Championship teams shot 75% or better at the charity strip. If you cant do that you will not win many tough close games.

Thank God we got Justice at the line.

maybe not!
55-52
Time out EC
oh no
.29 secs remaining

Elliott County down by 3.
WOW, the way EC shoots the 3 OMG, 3 pt game, 11-0 run
Stardust Wrote:I guess that's making the assumption that they get to Rupp???

that is why I said pending they win their respetive regions.

And they BIG MO is on Elliots side.
Stardust Wrote:Why?
Cake walks. I like the attitude of this Elliott County team but they have come out a little overconfident from time to time.
Stardust Wrote:maybe not!

touche lol
This sucks..... They better practice freethrows...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:that is why I said pending they win their respetive regions.

And they BIG MO is on Elliots side.

defintely
Newsome is fouled with 22.7 left
22 seconds left Newsome at the Line
Valley can not hit a free throw
FBALL Wrote:Cake walks. I like the attitude of this Elliott County team but they have come out a little overconfident from time to time.

makes sense
8-straight free throws missed by Valley!!!
come on Bryant please
bad Free Throw shooting, 9-20!!!
Now neither team can throw one in the ocean.

Good defense?
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next