•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley/Elliott County (Updates)
Stardust Wrote:what is his size?

small hes like 5'10 or 5'11 but he is just a JR. Would reming you alot of a Downey
Evan Faulkner with 8 turnovers.
Shelby Valley caught them at the right time. Ferguson hasn't hit a 3 and Elliot is shooting around 30% from the field and Shelby Valley shooting around 60% from the field. I am at this game and it is the worst game I have ever seen Elliot play. They look slow and tired from the opening tip. This is not the real Elliott County playing here today.
FBALL Wrote:It sounds like Elliott County couldn't throw one in the ocean.

Neither team can make a basket from 3
3:00 to go
Valley needs to run some clock
Timeout Valley
time out Valley
Its time for Booher to run the Carolina offense.
Stardust Wrote:what is his size?

Anywhere between 5-10 and 6 foot.

He's a strong, quick guard with an upside.
slugger35 Wrote:Shelby Valley caught them at the right time. Ferguson hasn't hit a 3 and Elliot is shooting around 30% from the field and Shelby Valley shooting around 60% from the field. I am at this game and it is the worst game I have ever seen Elliot play. They look slow and tired from the opening tip. This is not the real Elliott County playing here today.

How much is it SV forcing EC to look bad, from what it sounds to me, creit needs to go to SV for forcing EC out of their game
Let the best ball handler in eastern KY (maybe the whole state) take some time off the clock.
InstantOffense Wrote:Good defense can do that.
Sure it can. I know that Shelby Valley does play good defense. But this team has faced other good defensive teams and still hit shots. "Sometimes your the windshield, sometimes your the bug".
slugger35 Wrote:Shelby Valley caught them at the right time. Ferguson hasn't hit a 3 and Elliot is shooting around 30% from the field and Shelby Valley shooting around 60% from the field. I am at this game and it is the worst game I have ever seen Elliot play. They look slow and tired from the opening tip. This is not the real Elliott County playing here today.

Ec is shooting 33.3 %
Valley is at 46%
InstantOffense Wrote:Its time for Booher to run the Carolina offense.

Agree, run the 4 corner
EC cuts it down to 10.
10 point game with 2:25, still a game

Excuses :dontthink
What's the team foul situation?
9 fouls on EC
These free throws can be daggers if Hatfield can convert.
How is SV at shooting FT's, I'd say it's going to be a Hack-a-Shac games from here on out
1:45 and a foul on E Falukner his 3rd team 9th
NYY10 Wrote:9 fouls on EC

TY
Valley is 9/13 for FT's today
InstantOffense Wrote:Excuses :dontthink
Same ones that were being made by Shelby Valley fans when they weren't playing well.

Well Elliot better get use to this playing multiple games in consecutive days or they wont be making a run through the Sweet 16 and they have to meet this exact same Valley team come that time pending both win their respective regions. Also Valley will be WELL rested going into the State tourny if the make it. I do not want to hear this isnt the same EC team that many have seen because thats just an excuse. Valley plays great D and they do that to every team they play. They play you tough force you to take shots you normaly would not take. They really take away your spot shooters with their match-up zone. As we have noticed when Valley has gotten tired and they were not able to take care of the spot shooters Elliot has made runs. Its all about the Valley D baby.
1:01 with EC cutting under 10
Knipp picks up his 4th foul teams 10th
Another big steal for Justice... hopefully Bryant can knock these foul shots down.
Shelby Valley has to be one of the worst free throw shooting teams in the state.
Now is the only fasit of the game where Valley struggles. Booher needs to work on this before late Feb
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next