Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley/Elliott County (Updates)
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:WYMT should have one Big Grin

BatCat11 Wrote:Yes it can catch all the action on http://www.wymtnews.com

TY
BatCat11 Wrote:Yes it can catch all the action on www.wymtnews.com

thanks for the help there batcat
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Click on the All "A" Classic banner...
http://www.wkyt.com/wymtsports

The game will also be carried live on WKYT & WYMT.

thats just for the championship isnt it?
42-35
timeout Valley
Elliott County making yet another run.
Stardust Wrote:TY

np. This is getting scary now, EC finally woke up I think
NYY10 Wrote:thats just for the championship isnt it?

Yeah.

Girls 12:30pm -- Boys 2:30pm
BatCat11 Wrote:42-35
timeout Valley

7 point game with how much time. Still looks like this game could come down to the wire?
lets go Valley!!!
this is two goliaths slugging it out
What does SV do that makes it more challenging for EC that they apparantly have not seen this year?
3 min to go
I think EC is taking to many 3's, but not hitting them
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:this is two goliaths slugging it out

Goliaths meaning they could compete with the Holmes, Scott County's?
the 2-2-1 press Blackcat was talking about
Stardust Wrote:What does SV do that makes it more challenging for EC that they apparantly have not seen this year?

Shelby Valley plays excellant defense with their 2-2-1 press. Valley also has great size with I believe 4 or 5 guys over 6'5.
BatCat11 Wrote:the 2-2-1 press Blackcat was talking about

So they obviously have a big man who can control the paint, the the 2-2 is designed to check the outside shooters?
Stardust Wrote:What does SV do that makes it more challenging for EC that they apparantly have not seen this year?

quicker, play better D than any one else, they dont run many offensive sets they mainly just set screens for one another and make things happen. ELisha is such a good floor general he just literally puts people where he wants them and then they work off the ball from one another. It is nice to watch. IMO
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Shelby Valley plays excellant defense with their 2-2-1 press. Valley also has great size with I believe 4 or 5 guys over 6'5.

Wow. great size, that's the same make up of Holmes
Valley out rebounding EC 24-16
My Wymt is not working right now. Anyone else having this problem?
Stardust Wrote:Goliaths meaning they could compete with the Holmes, Scott County's?

Well I think it would be safer to say that two EKY Goliaths against one another.

I do however think SV & EC can play with both Scott County and Holmes.
Has it gotten to under 2:00
EC is now 5/19 for 3's
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Well I think it would be safer to say that two EKY Goliaths against one another.

I do however think SV & EC can play with both Scott County and Holmes.

Sounds like it. I like the make up of the SV team size wise
Around 1:10 to go in the 3rd
Stardust Wrote:So they obviously have a big man who can control the paint, the the 2-2 is designed to check the outside shooters?

with their 2-2-1 full court they contain the first pass then drop back taking away the middle and just push the ball to the side, they look for the back tap and the trap at half court. It is a simple press but they are so quick you have to go up the side and take that chance of being trapped.
That is Elliott County's main weakness is that sometimes they seem to fall in love with the three point shot too much. If they are not hitting you have a chance.

It also hurts them if the officials call a tight game. Elliott County hand checks ALOT. Take that away from them and it takes away from their ability to pressure.
Bluebleeder12 Wrote:My Wymt is not working right now. Anyone else having this problem?

Video broadcast isn't till the championship game.

Try this...
http://webclust1.liquidcompass.cc/sos4st...hp?id=WDHR
10 point lead for Valley
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next