•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley/Elliott County (Updates)
Valleys size is causing problems.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Hopefully they keep up the pressure and stop committing these silly fouls.

If Valley loses I'm going to drop one of my friends! lol

yeah but sounds like Elliot is getting alot of calls as well...

HAHA just pick me up lol.
Its no where close to being over.... I hope Shelby Valley can keep this up....
Elisha is hitting fade away jumpers...
Varney is doing great off of the bench.
Elliott is explosive a 20 point lead isn't safe.
I think the state is learning about Cody Varney as well...
Who All Said Valley Couldnt Run With Ec?
Looks like valley is proving some people wrong
that foul hurts
Valley has 18 boards to Elliott's 10.
Im getting Scared lol
After listening I think its hard to argue that Elliott is faster than SV. It sounds like Valley is way quicker.
whats the score?
BatCat11 Wrote:Looks like valley is proving some people wrong

alot of people dont realize that yes Valley has a big line up but they can run the floor like a 5 guard team. That is one reason I am so impressed with Adams, he runs the floor like a guard.
Justice is working Faulkner on both ends.
Both Devan and Curby with huge first halfs.
So proud of Valley, and Varney, steppin up real big!!!!
Score?
Halftime Score

Valley-36
EC-23

nice work NEWSOME
Buzzer beater at the half
Great first half by Valley. 36-23 Valley. Wow.
Halftime now
WTG Valley!!!

Boy, EC made a run but Valley keeps playing tough on defense! Hopefully they'll keep it up.

GO WILDCATS!
one thing I love, is our community here are all siting at home listening to this game and are rooting for Valley. We may be divided by schools but we all join together for times like this.
I wonder how many that said EC would beat valley by 20+ are changing their minds now?
Gaw if these 2 teams meet up in the State Tourny this year I'll quit work just to go watch lol..
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:one thing I love, is our community here are all siting at home listening to this game and are rooting for Valley. We may be divided by schools but we all join together for times like this.
I should be asleep right now but i got up to listen to the games just to root on the local teams
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:one thing I love, is our community here are all siting at home listening to this game and are rooting for Valley. We may be divided by schools but we all join together for times like this.
:rockon:

Yeah, that's the great thing about 15th and mountain fans.

I myself, have always been a big Valley fan ever since they whipped us my sophomore year when Elisha was a freshman.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next