Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Struggles
The Knott County program has turned into a June Buchanan wanna - be show. I watched last years team and this years team. This team has no chemistry. JBS VS KCC?
I am afraid that Knott Central is doing the same thing JBS done last year. People are getting mad (Stamper) because when the team wins all the glory goes to Tate. Therefore their chemistry is suffering from it. I feel sorry for the kids that play their butts off every night only to get nothing. Tate is once again in a situation where no matter how good he does he is considered the bad guy!
jump_shot5 Wrote:I am afraid that Knott Central is doing the same thing JBS done last year. People are getting mad (Stamper) because when the team wins all the glory goes to Tate. Therefore their chemistry is suffering from it. I feel sorry for the kids that play their butts off every night only to get nothing. Tate is once again in a situation where no matter how good he does he is considered the bad guy!

Good thought The glory should go to all the kids who work their butts off.
jump_shot5 Wrote:I am afraid that Knott Central is doing the same thing JBS done last year. People are getting mad (Stamper) because when the team wins all the glory goes to Tate. Therefore their chemistry is suffering from it. I feel sorry for the kids that play their butts off every night only to get nothing. Tate is once again in a situation where no matter how good he does he is considered the bad guy!

no wonder our boys are playing like they are. they get on here too, and they read this stuff that you guys post about them. then they feel like they have something to prove to you people. they have nothing to prove to any of you. they work their butts off everyday to become better, and then every time they turn around their getting put down on here by someone. (i'm not saying that you put them down, but i'm just saying in general) people saying that team members are getting mad because one person has all the glory, or saying that a player is overrated, or any stupid stuff like that. do you have any ideal what that does to them? they are KIDS. i think some of you need to realize that before you go and post some of the stuff you do. some of you may not agree with me, and that's just fine. but that's my take on the whole situation.
ladypatriot55 Wrote:no wonder our boys are playing like they are. they get on here too, and they read this stuff that you guys post about them. then they feel like they have something to prove to you people. they have nothing to prove to any of you. they work their butts off everyday to become better, and then every time they turn around their getting put down on here by someone. (i'm not saying that you put them down, but i'm just saying in general) people saying that team members are getting mad because one person has all the glory, or saying that a player is overrated, or any stupid stuff like that. do you have any ideal what that does to them? they are KIDS. i think some of you need to realize that before you go and post some of the stuff you do. some of you may not agree with me, and that's just fine. but that's my take on the whole situation.

AMEN :thumpsup:
PATS2011 Wrote:AMEN :thumpsup:

Guys there is no problem, you just want to think there is. Tate is not the bad guy. They have just hit a snag, every team does. Leave it alone.
All teams will struggle during a season. You can only hope it doesn't happen during tournament time. I think KCC has a good team and will be there in the end. JMO and good luck!!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:All teams will struggle during a season. You can only hope it doesn't happen during tournament time. I think KCC has a good team and will be there in the end. JMO and good luck!!

i completely agree. i would rather them hit a snag now, then during tournament time
Everyone needs to quit getting all tense. It's still the regular season and KCC will be just fine. They are not struggling as badly as they are being made out to be.

So, they lost a couple of games to PCC..big deal? Did everyone forget they beat Hazard twice, who beat PCC pretty handily by 15.

KCC, Hazard, and PCC are still at the top of the 14th region and are still the best 3 teams in the region IMO.

Good luck to KCC and all the 14th region teams!
A few loses to Perry Central and everybody in Knott Co lose the faith.
I love it.
Aslan Wrote:A few loses to Perry Central and everybody in Knott Co lose the faith.
I love it.

it wasn't the loses to perry central that made people start to talk. it's everyone thinking that there's tension between the players, which there isn't, and also, no one is losing faith in theses boys. all of us over in knott county know what they can do, weather the rest of you do or not.
Stamper takes alot of bad shots that are not nessicary at all. Him doing his hot sauce thing hurts him and the whole team. He don't get anyone else involved and Tate takes alot less shots. Everytime he got the ball last night I was like, this is shot. Most of the time i was. Coaching staff needs to get him under control.
ladypatriot55 Wrote:no wonder our boys are playing like they are. they get on here too, and they read this stuff that you guys post about them. then they feel like they have something to prove to you people. they have nothing to prove to any of you. they work their butts off everyday to become better, and then every time they turn around their getting put down on here by someone. (i'm not saying that you put them down, but i'm just saying in general) people saying that team members are getting mad because one person has all the glory, or saying that a player is overrated, or any stupid stuff like that. do you have any ideal what that does to them? they are KIDS. i think some of you need to realize that before you go and post some of the stuff you do. some of you may not agree with me, and that's just fine. but that's my take on the whole situation.
I agree with you 100%.

i really feel like these knott county fans are complete hypocrits because you all said the same things about jbs the past 3 years......don't lie and say you didn't, just go back and look at old threads........and some advice, if you are a player don't waste time getting on here. obviously this is a extremely negative and degrading site 80 percent of the time
Aslan Wrote:Stamper takes alot of bad shots that are not nessicary at all. Him doing his hot sauce thing hurts him and the whole team. He don't get anyone else involved and Tate takes alot less shots. Everytime he got the ball last night I was like, this is shot. Most of the time i was. Coaching staff needs to get him under control.

stamper averaged 24 a game last year.....tate comes in and is the guy, taking stuarts shots, he doesn't get the touches he did last year, and it is just instinct to try and get some shots up........ i do believe tate was 5 for 20 tonight
triplemaniaman Wrote:stamper averaged 24 a game last year.....tate comes in and is the guy, taking stuarts shots, he doesn't get the touches he did last year, and it is just instinct to try and get some shots up........ i do believe tate was 5 for 20 tonight

my bad that was last night
triplemaniaman Wrote:i really feel like these knott county fans are complete hypocrits because you all said the same things about jbs the past 3 years......don't lie and say you didn't, just go back and look at old threads........and some advice, if you are a player don't waste time getting on here. obviously this is a extremely negative and degrading site 80 percent of the time

actually, I never said anything bad about any of the jbs players. and you can go back and check that if you don't believe me bub. and like i said. that was my take on the situation, and i don't care if you agree with it or not, but it's the truth.
triplemaniaman Wrote:my bad that was last night

Tate did not take 20 shots. If anyone did it was Stuart. He was throwing up prayers the whole night.
ladypatriot55 Wrote:actually, I never said anything bad about any of the jbs players. and you can go back and check that if you don't believe me bub. and like i said. that was my take on the situation, and i don't care if you agree with it or not, but it's the truth.

i didn't say you personally did i, i said knott county fans.it was ongoing trying to get tate to transfer and trying to mess up jbs chemistry after they won a regional title and were ranked 7th in the state, its all jealousy that is not an opinion its the truth

haha...if that was the case Perry Central would'nt win a game..saying Tyler Mullins isnt one of the top juniors in the region and saying Buttermilk is better than Klay don't be talking about other ppl talking about your players when Knott fans do it about everyone elses
Knott co. will get it together. This is just a bump in the road. A lot of times the chemistry is a lot better between the kids than what people from the stands see. They'll work it out and be fine.
Aslan Wrote:Tate did not take 20 shots. If anyone did it was Stuart. He was throwing up prayers the whole night.

i guess the book keepers just can't tell a differnence between the two.......those were his stats???????.......
Keep it civil or it will be closed!
I just dont think Stuart and Tate should be on the floor at the same time..they take too many shots away from each other and like i have said in other posts usually if tate does'nt have atleast 30 KCC can't win..to me that would help things
king360 Wrote:I just dont think Stuart and Tate should be on the floor at the same time..they take too many shots away from each other and like i have said in other posts usually if tate does'nt have atleast 30 KCC can't win..to me that would help things

they both need to be on the floor at the same time. i do agree though that tate needs more shots though.
I hate to tell you, but KCC boys get along great. You would think they are the only ones to loose a game. They beat Hazard by 15 which is more than PCC can say and they beat them twice. they are 6-0 in the district. PCC has no great talent unless you call maggard that. They just pudge along . I hear they don't get along so well because Maggard is the only one they talk about. Hazard will take care of them any way. Don't you dread drawing Hazard and getting beat first game. It just seems to happen that way every time. Then you can put your mouths up, or Hazard can, who ever is the smart one who knows so much. KCC boys will never have problems, they all stick together. Stamper has had some injuries and has to play a few games to get back to where he was. but he has done that. You can't start trouble so give it up. Could be anybody who is jealous and afraid of them.
nothing but net Wrote:I hate to tell you, but KCC boys get along great. You would think they are the only ones to loose a game. They beat Hazard by 15 which is more than PCC can say and they beat them twice. they are 6-0 in the district. PCC has no great talent unless you call maggard that. They just pudge along . I hear they don't get along so well because Maggard is the only one they talk about. Hazard will take care of them any way. Don't you dread drawing Hazard and getting beat first game. It just seems to happen that way every time. Then you can put your mouths up, or Hazard can, who ever is the smart one who knows so much. KCC boys will never have problems, they all stick together. Stamper has had some injuries and has to play a few games to get back to where he was. but he has done that. You can't start trouble so give it up. Could be anybody who is jealous and afraid of them.

Lmao...Give it up:lmao:
nothing but net Wrote:I hate to tell you, but KCC boys get along great. You would think they are the only ones to loose a game. They beat Hazard by 15 which is more than PCC can say and they beat them twice. they are 6-0 in the district. PCC has no great talent unless you call maggard that. They just pudge along . I hear they don't get along so well because Maggard is the only one they talk about. Hazard will take care of them any way. Don't you dread drawing Hazard and getting beat first game. It just seems to happen that way every time. Then you can put your mouths up, or Hazard can, who ever is the smart one who knows so much. KCC boys will never have problems, they all stick together. Stamper has had some injuries and has to play a few games to get back to where he was. but he has done that. You can't start trouble so give it up. Could be anybody who is jealous and afraid of them.

theyve had problems everytime they step in john c combs arena :beavis:
Epi57 Wrote:theyve had problems everytime they step in john c combs arena :beavis:

and pcc seems to have had a problem when they stepped into Memorial Gym Smile
ladypatriot55 Wrote:and pcc seems to have had a problem when they stepped into Memorial Gym Smile

Is this all you care about is us losing to hazard?:confused: