Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Vs. Breathitt
Thoughts?
If Breathitt comes to play then they shouldn't have any problems but if they dont then Knott could come out of this one victourious. I will take BHS by 10.
That's true. It should be a good game if Knott is ready to play. Sometimes their not and it's sad.
Breathett by 5
Knott has been playing better and Breathitt not so good. Could be a tough win for Breathitt. They should still come out on top because of Noble at the guard spot, but will be a hard fought game I'm sure. Good luck to both. Breathitt by 8.
I have seen Knott County play this year and I pick Breathitt by 12.
People cant seem to see the difference in schedules that Breathitt Co. has played compared to the rest of the 14 region. KCC has also played a good schedule that will help those young girls next season. Breathitt Co will come together over the next 2 or 3 weeks lets not forget that Breathitt Co. hasn't lost a 14 region game in over 2 years.
I believe Breathitt will come out ready to play and control this game. One thing KCC hasnt shown this year is the ability to play under pressure and they're not a team that takes losing well. I predict Breathitt by 20.
I'll take brethitt by 10 in this
Breathitt
I'm going with the Lady Bobcats by 12 in this game. Good luck to both teams!
What was the final score?