Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 52 - Knott Co. Central 44
Final.

I missed this one. Congrats 'Dores!
Good win for PCC.
i told u all that buttermilk cant handle maggard he just cant do it....:moon:
Maggard had prlly about 20 rebounds on the night they couldnt stop him
PCC dominated the inside game all night long and just outround the Pats. KCC got off to a slow start, KCC cut it to 2 but just couldnt get over the hump.... Congrats Dores.
Congrats PCC!!
[COLOR="Magenta"]Sad loss for KCC...
We'll get them eventually ;][/COLOR]
What has happened to KCC? It seems as if every time I check in on the boys basketball forum they have lost.....In their district, do they draw for seeding or earn it by playing?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:What has happened to KCC? It seems as if every time I check in on the boys basketball forum they have lost.....In their district, do they draw for seeding or earn it by playing?

Perry Central aint in Knotts district. KCC is 5-0 in district play.
Congrats PCC
BunnyJunky101 Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"]Sad loss for KCC...
We'll get them eventually ;][/COLOR]

I think they play again in about a week. So u get another shot at PCC and I think this time the game is at KCC. Good luck to both teams!! By the way how did Stamper play tonight? I wish him well on a full recovery!!
MVP2 Wrote:Perry Central aint in Knotts district. KCC is 5-0 in district play.
I did not say PCC was in their district.....Just wondering if the seeds were earned or given as in past years.......KCC is a "good" team and is one of the teams that can win the region in my opinion...Should be an exciting regional tournament if all the "good" teams make it......Drawing for seeds makes it possible for the top 2 teams to play first and not even make the regional tournament.....I think that has happened to Hazard and PCC several times in the past....Where is the 14th regional tournament going to be held? Does the khsaa.org site have the locations of the district tournaments and regional tournaments on it? I can not find it....
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Congrats dores. Seems like PCC has KCC's number.
congrats to pcc. kcc never got going tonight. they couldnt hit anything in the first half.
Congrats to the dores. It's going to be an exciting tournament come region time. I think even the 56th district tournament will be exciting with PCC, Hazard, and Buckhorn in the mix. This is definately the best basketballs been in the 14th in a while.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I did not say PCC was in their district.....Just wondering if the seeds were earned or given as in past years.......KCC is a "good" team and is one of the teams that can win the region in my opinion...Should be an exciting regional tournament if all the "good" teams make it......Drawing for seeds makes it possible for the top 2 teams to play first and not even make the regional tournament.....I think that has happened to Hazard and PCC several times in the past....Where is the 14th regional tournament going to be held? Does the khsaa.org site have the locations of the district tournaments and regional tournaments on it? I can not find it....
53rd district is at KCC. Region is at Powell Co.
Think King360 called Perry by 8..Good Guess
Aslan Wrote:Think King360 called Perry by 8..Good Guess

He indeed did. Congrats King360:p
Colonel Kill Wrote:Congrats dores. Seems like PCC has KCC's number.

Just like KCC has Hazard's
and Like Hazard has PCC.
and with a feisty Letcher team, Its gonna be a Great 14th region tournament.:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
blitzingback Wrote:Congrats to the dores. It's going to be an exciting tournament come region time. I think even the 56th district tournament will be exciting with PCC, Hazard, and Buckhorn in the mix. This is definately the best basketballs been in the 14th in a while.

54th bub
Overrated Wrote:Just like KCC has Hazard's
and Like Hazard has PCC.
and with a feisty Letcher team, Its gonna be a Great 14th region tournament.:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

It sure will be, I can't wait!
pcc will be dangerous in the district n region if they dnt turn the ball over alot
UkFan23 Wrote:Maggard had prlly about 20 rebounds on the night they couldnt stop him

Maggard had 20 rebounds exactly to go along with fourteen points. Knott needs to step up their interior game and get more players involved.
A few KCC players seemed scared to death, All you have to do is get rough with KCC and they panic and get wild...Good game by Tate Cox though...Good game for Maggard also.
Good Game Dores
Keep Ya Head Up Knott
You Will Get Them Next Time
But Good Game All Around
Any official stats?
Knott just flat out stunk tonight. Stamper played horrible and in my opinion he got them beat. He took bad shots all night air balling/ shooting them short the majority of the time.
Not surprised by this outcome. PCC has a good team.
Has anyone on this website figured out that KCC is getting outcoached when they lose? Allen Hatcher is one of the best coaches in the state. KCC needs someone that can handle the talent. I know that there will be some disagree, but if KCC beats Hazard, PCC, or LCC to win the region I will be really suprised. Allen Hatcher, Big Al, and Raymond Justice are top notch coaches when come tournament time are head over heals better than Justin Amburgey(had to look his name up on khsaa.org, see my point?)
if alan hatcher had mike bies for 4 years that guy would of dominated