Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central vs. Perry Co. Central 1/29
Overrated Wrote:That coming from someone from Perry County.

most definitally
Overrated Wrote:That coming from someone from Perry County.

what are you saying?
Glad to see everyone is going to be healthy for this game tonight. No excuses. Unless Knott has their traveling ref with them(the short, cocky, bald guy), then I'm sure there will be excuses..haha.. We will see if the 9 days off for Knott was good or bad for them and Perry has beaten a good M. Central team over the weekend, so all that is left for this one is to see what happens. Should be a good crowd and looking forward to the Pep sections for these two schools. Probably need to get their early if you want a good seat for this one. Should be a packed house for a thursday night. Good luck to both teams.
I think its weird that these teams play next friday(Feb 6th). Play 2times in 8days? You don't see that much.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Glad to see everyone is going to be healthy for this game tonight. No excuses. Unless Knott has their traveling ref with them(the short, cocky, bald guy), then I'm sure there will be excuses..haha.. We will see if the 9 days off for Knott was good or bad for them and Perry has beaten a good M. Central team over the weekend, so all that is left for this one is to see what happens. Should be a good crowd and looking forward to the Pep sections for these two schools. Probably need to get their early if you want a good seat for this one. Should be a packed house for a thursday night. Good luck to both teams.

Which one of the short, cocky, bald guys are you referring to?
Should be as good a match-up as the anticipated SV and EC game.
:rockon:

Knott Co. By 10
HereWeGo Wrote:All I have to say about the Kcc v.s Pcc game tonight is that I pick Kcc by 10 at least.
These boys go heart. thats something pcc dont play with.

No heart? is that why we won again?