Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devin Evans
devin is back here at owsley and as a team we voted him back on the team we all like him and everone makes mistakes and deserves a second chance and we gave him his second chance maybe it was a bad one and maybe not but we gave him one and personally i think it was a good choice letting him come back
Congrats to him and his team for understanding. Wish you all luck in the future.
Ok...
owlz #1 Wrote:devin is back here at owsley and as a team we voted him back on the team we all like him and everone makes mistakes and deserves a second chance and we gave him his second chance maybe it was a bad one and maybe not but we gave him one and personally i think it was a good choice letting him come back

I think that was a very wise decision that your coach made.... getting the teams input before letting Devin back on the team. It is, a team sport and that includes the coaches and the players. Good luck to Devin and the Owls. From an Owl fan for life.
Confusedmallchee
After leaving the night before a game. If I was coaching he would definatly not be playing for me.
Totally agree!
well u aint the coach so yeah :howdy:
owlz #1 Wrote:well u aint the coach so yeah :howdy:
Like School on a Sunday - No Class!!!!
The Kid has left 2-3 times over two year period - you give him too much credit. He is at Owsley because the KHSAA says he has to be. That's the bottom line. Don't fool yourself!!! Wink