Plaster Caster
Strutter
Beth
God Gave Rock & Roll To You
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was made for Lovin you
Beth
Strutter

I have to think about the last one.... there are a couple more that I like!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Beth
Lets put the X in sex
Detroit Rock City
Rock and Roll all nite
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Cold Gin
Black Diamond
Strutter
Hooligan
1. Deuce
2. I love it Loud
3. Unholy
4. War Machine
Stardust Wrote:1. Deuce
2. I love it Loud
3. Unholy
4. War Machine
Deuce would be my #5!

......better watch out! Cause I'm a War Machine!
Detroit Rock City
Beth
Rock & Roll All Night
Shandi
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:1-Forever
2-Everytime I Look At You
3-Beth
4-Shandi
These have to be the 4 most nutless KISS songs ever.Cool
DevilsWin Wrote:Deuce would be my #5!

......better watch out! Cause I'm a War Machine!

I think Deuce was the first single I ever owned and I have for the life of me cannot remember what the side B song was.

DevilsWin, do you have any idea of what a -45 is?
DevilsWin Wrote:These have to be the 4 most nutless KISS songs ever.Cool

Stop, he you go again......:redboxer:

Big Grin :Thumbs:
1.Shout it out loud
2.Detroit Rock City
3.Lick it up
4.Rock & Roll all night
The number one nutless song would be the remake they did called then she kissed me
DevilsWin Wrote:These have to be the 4 most nutless KISS songs ever.Cool
Calling Doctor Love
Christine Sixteen
God Of Thunder
Parasite(live)
Stardust Wrote:I think Deuce was the first single I ever owned and I have for the life of me cannot remember what the side B song was.

DevilsWin, do you have any idea of what a -45 is?

Man my 1st 45 was Steve Martins King Tutt! Brand New! Probably got it from Murphys, Hills or Hecks!
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:The number one nutless song would be the remake they did called then she kissed me
Agreed! LOL:rockon:
DevilsWin Wrote:Agreed! LOL:rockon:

One might add Two Timer to that list.

The bottom line I am a lifetime kiss fan who can never hear them enough.
My wife hates that song. I may be the worst ever of the early stuff.
Most of the songs from Unmasked were said not to be very Kiss like but if you take the time to play it really loud you can tell it is very Kiss like.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:One might add Two Timer to that list.

The bottom line I am a lifetime kiss fan who can never hear them enough.
That wasnt their best song but have you ever heard the version they did of it on MTV:Unplugged? It was actually pretty good. Just to clarify the worst song they ever did was the disco song "I was made for lovin you".
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:That wasnt their best song but have you ever heard the version they did of it on MTV:Unplugged? It was actually pretty good. Just to clarify the worst song they ever did was the disco song "I was made for lovin you".
I have the unplugged CD.

Did you know the number one song as fas as songs sold by kiss(not worded very well) Was I was made for loving you. I heard the band interview and they said that song sold better than all other Kiss songs.
1 Detroit Rock City
2 Rock and Roll All Nite
3 Strutter
4 Beth
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I have the unplugged CD.

Did you know the number one song as fas as songs sold by kiss(not worded very well) Was I was made for loving you. I heard the band interview and they said that song sold better than all other Kiss songs.
I liked everything on Dynasty! Unmasked is the 1st album I didn't like.
DevilsWin Wrote:I liked everything on Dynasty! Unmasked is the 1st album I didn't like.
I really like unmasked but it took a while for it to grow on me.
Forever
Strutter
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I have the unplugged CD.

Only because it was a Disco song in the height of discos popularity. The very idea of a Rock n Roll band playing a disco song is just wrong I dont care how many records it sold. It would be like Metallica doing a techno song now.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Only because it was a Disco song in the height of discos popularity. The very idea of a Rock n Roll band playing a disco song is just wrong I dont care how many records it sold. It would be like Metallica doing a techno song now.
I know why it sold so well and from the business end of it Kiss made the money they were seeking from that project and gained a lot of new fans at the time.
DevilsWin Wrote:Man my 1st 45 was Steve Martins King Tutt! Brand New! Probably got it from Murphys, Hills or Hecks!

Too cool, I remember it well.

I'm not familiar with those stores, but it sounds like they went the way of our Walmart before there was a Walmart; Rinks.