Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owsley vs June Buchanan tonight!
What are ya'll thinking? This is at JBS.
Does Turner get to play for Owsley tonight?
KY14 Wrote:Does Turner get to play for Owsley tonight?

Turner is still out I think.
Jbs.
I'll take the Lady Crusaders in this one. Good luck to both teams!
JBS by 10
Jbs 62-51
JBS won in OT by 3 points. Owsley led most of the game, which was close all the way. I think if Owsley has Turner, who averages close to 25 points per game and double digit rebounds, they would have easily won this game by double figures. But it was not to be, and the Lady Crusaders march on to the semis.
tough break for owsley...i know they usually have a decent girls team...turner is a good player and sheri gilbert is also an outstanding player i think...one mika gets back they will do better
theflash Wrote:tough break for owsley...i know they usually have a decent girls team...turner is a good player and sheri gilbert is also an outstanding player i think...one mika gets back they will do better
Turner is one of the top 5 players in the 14th region. And Peyton Wright is the best freshman in the region, imo. Add to that the fact that all the other girls are picking it up as the year goes on (especially Marshall and Combs) and the Lady Owls should be a-o-k by tournament time...if Turner is back! Sometimes mono is a tough illness to deal with. Hopefully she will be healthy and ready to play again in a week or so.