Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 91 - Jenkins 26
Pretty bad beatdown from the Dawgs. If anyone has stats, please post.

Congrats Hazard!
Allan Fugate lead Hazard with 18 points and 8 rebounds. Austin Johnson had 11 points and 5 assists on 5 for 5 shooting. Josh Whitaker had 10 points, 5 rebounds, and 4 assists in 1 quarter of play.
I do know the starters only played the first quarter and then came out of the game.
Congrats Dawgs! Who do they play next?
Hazard plays Leslie Co. at Breathitt Co. Friday. Not sure what time. The other game is Buckhorn and June Buchanan, I guess this game is played Friday as well. Thanks for any info!
Thanks #5 Smile
House Wrote:Thanks #5 Smile

Your welcome House, glad I could help! Now if we can get some gametimes for Friday we will be good to go!! If anyone knows, let us know? Thanks
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Your welcome House, glad I could help! Now if we can get some gametimes for Friday we will be good to go!! If anyone knows, let us know? Thanks

Hazard and Leslie County starts at 6:30 and Buckhorn and June Buchanan starts at 8:30.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Hazard and Leslie County starts at 6:30 and Buckhorn and June Buchanan starts at 8:30.

Again, thanks outdoorsman43!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Again, thanks outdoorsman43!

:Thumbs:
my congrats to the dawgs
Congratulations Hazard on your win. I thought it was great that the starters only played one quarter and the rest of the team, including the eighth graders, played the other three quarters! Allan Fugate had a really good game and all his hard work is starting to pay off! Good lluck against Leslie oon Friday.

Go Bulldogs!!!
Wow, very impressive

Jenkins 8 9 4 5 26

Hazard 31 16 22 22 91

14th Region All 'A' Classic
Quarterfinals at Hazard
Jenkins (1-15) -- Stewart 11, Sexton 8, Begley 2, Gross 2, Ramey 3.
Hazard (13-5) -- Jones 6, Warren 8, Martin 7, Whittaker 10, Fugate 18, Kidd 8, Spencer 4, Olinger 4, Johnson 11, Clemons 5, Combs 5, Walker 5.
Congrats Hazard