Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kapos 2009!
big g Wrote:johnson central's cheerleading squad i belive will rock kapos
because of hard work and extreme training ive sat through many practices and let me tell u its no cake walk.
johnson central has the talent, tumbling and cheer abilitys to take this one home
I s anyone else in the 15th going s-lrg?
will Phelps be coed again this year?
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:will Phelps be coed again this year?

that's a big NOO. lol.
knott county's competing...watch out.. there routines killer from what i've seen
small-magoffin
medium-pikeville
large-belfry
superlarge-johnson central
traditonal-pikeville
what region is kcc in?
and are they competiting traditional?
Will all 15th region schools be competing at the Expo, or can they choose not to compete?
Shelby Valley is competing in co-ed..
they are from east ky
Only those who choose to compete will be there. It is not a mandatory thing (although I wish it was)
Okay, don't call me dumb lol...
Whats the Traditional category?
EKY_Soccer_Fanatic Wrote:Okay, don't call me dumb lol...
Whats the Traditional category?

Instead of doing a 2 1/2 routine the squad does a 1 min. cheer and then they perform again and do a 1 1/2 min. dance.
sheldon clark is looking pretty amazing this year. they have came along way and i do believe this is their year for that regional championship.
they have what it takes im tellin ya!! Good Luck Cards. i love you guys.
=)
I have to say that KCC has the best team they've ever had this year, and alot of people are expecting great things from them, they have been very consistent, they have great tumblers, and great attitudes this year! They will win without a doubt, no questions asked. Everyone is rooting for you girls! Go PATS!
cheerleader_09 Wrote: I have to say that KCC has the best team they've ever had this year, and alot of people are expecting great things from them, they have been very consistent, they have great tumblers, and great attitudes this year! They will win without a doubt, no questions asked. Everyone is rooting for you girls! Go PATS!

are they competing traditional? who will they be competing against?
cheer1020 Wrote:Lawrence will do real good if they keep up the work ethic they have now and dont loose anymore girls.

Learn to spell Krystal:Thumbs:
So does anyone know for sure what categories all the teams are going in? I'd love to know!
smokey.blue Wrote:So does anyone know for sure what categories all the teams are going in? I'd love to know!

Medium - Sheldon Clark, Pikeville White, Lawrence County

GO CARDINALS!!!!! Y'all are in for a show!!!!!!!!! :wenumber1
does any one know what Magoffin county is going?
central chick 101 Wrote:does any one know what Magoffin county is going?

They were medium, but I'm pretty sure they have dropped to small.
Where and When is KAPOS?
LCcheerchick Wrote:Learn to spell Krystal:Thumbs:

what did i spell wrong?
Wednesday, January 21st at the Eastern Ky Expo. 6 PM
GOOD LUCK
TO
ALL 15TH REGION
CHEER SQUADS
2NITE @ THE EXPO!
:champ: :champ: :champ:
DRIVE SAFELY!
Jackson is in small i think i just talked to one of there cheerleaders today.
I cant wait til sunday im ready to compete but we dont compete against anyone.
Go Breathitt=super large camps for 14th region.
good luck to all teams.
What about buckhorn?
im not sure about that.
and estill is in whatever cateory jackson is in and im pretty sure there in small.
Yeah estills doing 2 1/2 right?
Ashlovestocheer Wrote:Yeah estills doing 2 1/2 right?

im not sure.
but i can let everybody know by friday or saturday whose in what for sure.
my coach has worked us to death this week and we arent even competiting against anybody.
we got a lot going on this week and i heard something today about going and practicing friday with jackson city at lees college today and i was like wow you got to be kidding me we got practice tomorrow 3-5 and friday 3-5 saturday hazard and united cheer starz are coming to watch us and thats 5-7 and then competition sunday.
I Know there not doing traditional. But good luck to all teams, And 14th region Smile
Ashlovestocheer Wrote:I Know there not doing traditional. But good luck to all teams, And 14th region Smile

then yeah there doing 2 1/2 minute.