Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn vs. Lee Co. 1/21
14th Region All-A Classic. Thoughts and predictions?
Buckhorn!
I'll agree. I'm going with Buckhorn by 10. Good luck to both teams!
Where is this game being played? Buckhorn lost the first game of the year to Lee @ Lee.
Stardust Wrote:Where is this game being played? Buckhorn lost the first game of the year to Lee @ Lee.

Game is @ Lee. Lee should have a complete roster and I expect Lee to win this game by at least 10. Lee just might start firing on all cylinders---they have yet to put together one solid game on both offense and defense.
This game should be close as Buckhorn always plays hard. Lee is bigger at almost all positions, tough draw fo both teams.
If it was played anywere but Lee Co i would take Buckhorn but the home court advantage wil go to Lee but Buckhorn plays hard Lee Cant let up and win this one.
Lee County by 4
Buckhorn by 3
I will take Buckhorn by 4.
I watched the previous game of these two teams and it was a battle and might i add buckhorn always plays hard. Lee is very stong and big i will take Lee by 12. JMO i also think Lee needs to start firing on all cylinders, they have strugged between the odds of playing both defence and offense night in and night out.
Buckhorn plays hard and has always played hard. I think Coach Noble does an unbelievable job with the talent that he is dealt with every year! I just think Lee will be too much..If there team does show up, in which they do maybe once a week. Lee wins this one by 8.
lee co is down right now..at halftime they were down 15 last i heard