Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central @ Letcher Central 1/20
Thoughts, predictions?
Perry by 8
I think if Letcher Central can get any production out of their guards they can win this game.
LCC 58
PCC 56
I like perry in this game. PCC coach will have them ready. A loss to a good Hazard team lets them know that they have to show up and play not just showing up will get the win! It thats sight to cure the blind . GO DORES!!!
[COLOR="Magenta"]Humm.. I'm not a huge fan of either, though I have to go with LCC because they're cool. So I support the Cougars. PCC will probably win though because they already won the WYMT Classic and they beat KCC who are brilliant this year (in my opinion compared to other years).
But I have to cheer for LCC. They're good people.[/COLOR]
PCC by 6
This should be a tough game. If LCC comes out and plays their best, they could be a good match for PCC.
close game could go either way. good luck to both teams.
Would like to be in attendance for this one. It should be a good one! I think PCC bounces back from their Hazard loss and wins a tough road game by 8.

Good luck to both!
Perrys coming off a loss and Hatcher will have the troops ready.
Perry by 10-15.
The home team will win this one.
This will say alot against a TOUGH PCC team. LCC tends to struggle against aggressive defenses and they will DEF. get that when facing the Dores. PCC is a MUCH BETTER Johnson Central team IMO and LCC struggled against them. The guard play could be the difference as stated in a previous post. I say Cougars by 4. GO COUGARS@@@@!!!
Letcher in a barn burner!!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Would like to be in attendance for this one. It should be a good one! I think PCC bounces back from their Hazard loss and wins a tough road game by 8.

Good luck to both!

I would have posted the same thing!!! I agree with you 100%!!
PCC by 14
Making a tough call but i say LCC by-7. Much improved and driven unit. PCC has some kinks left to work out and sometimes they are not ready to get down hard core.
Letcher is a tough place to play at, but imo PCC flat out has the better team.
It will be a good game, I'll take Letcher in OT.
PCC has the better team but Its in Whitesburg. I'll take Cougars by 5!..... Go Cougars!
I think PCC is the better team overall but on this night I am going with LCC by 3 on the hill in Whitesburg.
MVP2 Wrote:PCC has the better team but Its in Whitesburg. I'll take Cougars by 5!..... Go Cougars!

:mad: :p
LCC by 4
I really think Maggard will be too much
Profit will go off from 3 and they will get their usual from Banks and Blair. But I still think it will be a dog fight. PCC by 1.

PCC-54
LCC-53
LCC by 10...........This is the biggest game of the reg. season for LCC. They hate PCC. I've talked to a bunch of the player and expect a Physical game, never seen a letcher team so prepared.
i would have to pcc especially coming off a tough hazard loss
Letcher by 10 or more great basketball team.
lcc by 10 only if profit and banks get going...... pcc just ant got no answer to these two boys
Big_Blue_Fan23 Wrote:lcc by 10 only if profit and banks get going...... pcc just ant got no answer to these two boys

lol..cmon now
Big_Blue_Fan23 Wrote:lcc by 10 only if profit and banks get going...... pcc just ant got no answer to these two boys

I don't really see any team in the 14th that has an answer for Banks. But, teams can counter him. I think PCC can counter him tomorrow, with Maggard down low and the shooting of Noble.