Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Johnson Central 1/13
Thoughts on this 15th Region rematch?
JC in a close one
Wasn't the JC win at home earlier in the season?
If JC can play to thier potential and dodge some home cooking at P'burg they should win by 10. If they do not show up prepared to play it will be a long night in P'burg.
MonsterMan Wrote:If JC can play to thier potential and dodge some home cooking at P'burg they should win by 10. If they do not show up prepared to play it will be a long night in P'burg.

Home cooking? JC is the home team in this game.:lmao:
OutsideLogic Wrote:Home cooking? JC is the home team in this game.:lmao:

You got me, read the schedule wrong. JC by 10 at home.
MonsterMan Wrote:You got me, read the schedule wrong. JC by 10 at home.

Didn't mean to poke too much fun of you, figured that you had looked at the schedule wrong.
I will take JC @ home again in a closer game this time. I got the Eagles by 5 or less. Prove me wrong Blackcats!
It could be very close, with the way things are taking place at Johnson Central who knows there could a big shake up soon. It appears as though someone is making decisions from the bleachers as to who will be starting each game, and who will get playing time.
I've noted some very unhappy faces lately and it's time that Coach M realize who his seniors are and then start showing what a coach should do.
stringmusic Wrote:It could be very close, with the way things are taking place at Johnson Central who knows there could a big shake up soon. It appears as though someone is making decisions from the bleachers as to who will be starting each game, and who will get playing time.
I've noted some very unhappy faces lately and it's time that Coach M realize who his seniors are and then start showing what a coach should do.

Great post! I look for JC to get over all the drama and come out playing like they should. I look for a different team for this one. I agree play the seniors and turn your back to the bleachers and coach.
I look for Prestonsburg to play much better this time around @ JC. They shot 11-28 from the free throw line the first time the two met and lost by 9.

I'll take the Blackcats by 4 in a barn-burner!
MonsterMan Wrote:Great post! I look for JC to get over all the drama and come out playing like they should. I look for a different team for this one. I agree play the seniors and turn your back to the bleachers and coach.

Yet another great post. I believe Jc has 5 seniors on the team. There is your starting lineup. With the experience and leadership how could you go wrong ? They are all great players. The fact is with the depth of JC bench why not let your seniors Lead this team. As I have heard and witnessed coach M has been struggling with decision making. Don't let a few dicktators...:lmao: ..spoil what should be your glory year!!!! Every person on here knows, they might not like it but they know... This is the RIGHT thing to do. If Coach M gets it together JC will win by double digits. :letsparty
Very true guys, but, THERE IS THE BIG QUESTION ? Can Coach M swollow the political bullett and get down to being a true head coach? Time will tell.
JC is to good of a team and tommy mckenzie, jason knott, chris hurt and jason hurt are to good of coaches they will give p-berg a woopin
I'm going to go with JC since it's at home, but if Burchett plays to his ability it will definitely be an interesting game.
ill take the blackcats in a close one
JC by 6 if the seniors start, if they don't I think you just might see a loss.
Johnson Central by 3.
JC
Stringmusic, Monsterman, and Bballs sounds like to me that you are either the senior that doesnt get to start or the parent of the senior. Yet, I suppose that this is what this site is for is to speculate about things that you really have no idea what you are talking about. Go Eagles!!!
BigBlueNation Wrote:Stringmusic, Monsterman, and Bballs sounds like to me that you are either the senior that doesnt get to start or the parent of the senior. Yet, I suppose that this is what this site is for is to speculate about things that you really have no idea what you are talking about. Go Eagles!!!

I do not have any kids in school at JC but I have had. I just want what is best for the program. I agree we have probably the most talented underclassmen we have had in a long time and there is plenty of room for everyone play.

I guess my frustration with JC basketball over the years is how we have not developed or used that talent. We have let "bleacher coaches" run the program or selfish players and parents ruin the program so thier kid can look good. Thier is plenty of time for the underclassmen to develop and I am not saying they may not need to start, but that is Coach M's decision and he should make the call, he is the one that will answer for it.

Lets hope all the players (and parents and bleacher coachs) come out ready to play team ball and do what Coach M says. If we do we have enoguh talent to not only beat P'burg but win the region, yes that includes SV.
BigBlueNation Wrote:Stringmusic, Monsterman, and Bballs sounds like to me that you are either the senior that doesnt get to start or the parent of the senior. Yet, I suppose that this is what this site is for is to speculate about things that you really have no idea what you are talking about. Go Eagles!!!

WOW, sounds to me like BBN can't seem to handle truth and maybe the parent of one of the underclassmen that starts and does so well or maybe bleacher coach, faculty, staff ?? You are right this site is for you. Read the next post by MM carefully. I too wish the best for JC, GO EAGLES!!!

Big Blue, you are the one that has no idea of what you are talking about. My son has already finished college. I have a love for the JCHS players because I once was there myself. I know what it is to see talented players looked over because of BLEACHER COACHES and Politics. Coach M can make the right decisions if left alone and allowed to coach for the benefit of the team and not worry about screaming parents.
I figure that Coach M or someone close to him is reading right now, when he takes control of the basketball program to improve his record and keep his job
by winning games, this will be looked upon as a learning process.
GOOD LUCK COACH M
cats by 3
JC by 10+
[size=4 Wrote:stringmusic;[/size]667489]Big Blue, you are the one that has no idea of what you are talking about. My son has already finished college. I have a love for the JCHS players because I once was there myself. I know what it is to see talented players looked over because of BLEACHER COACHES and Politics. Coach M can make the right decisions if left alone and allowed to coach for the benefit of the team and not worry about screaming parents.
I figure that Coach M or someone close to him is reading right now, when he takes control of the basketball program to improve his record and keep his job
by winning games, this will be looked upon as a learning process.
GOOD LUCK COACH M
bballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNation
Stringmusic, Monsterman, and Bballs sounds like to me that you are either the senior that doesnt get to start or the parent of the senior. Yet, I suppose that this is what this site is for is to speculate about things that you really have no idea what you are talking about. Go Eagles!!!
WOW, sounds to me like BBN can't seem to handle truth and maybe the parent of one of the underclassmen that starts and does so well or maybe bleacher coach, faculty, staff ?? You are right this site is for you. Read the next post by MM carefully. I too wish the best for JC, GO EAGLES!!!

I guess if Coach listens to you, that makes you all internet coaches?! Hee HeeSmile
Couldn't resist!:howdy:
I think that Pburg can pull this one off and get a huge road win. Cats by 4.
Johnson Central by 12
jchsrulz Wrote:bballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNation

I guess if Coach listens to you, that makes you all internet coaches?! Hee HeeSmile
Couldn't resist!:howdy:

I think if you read the post we are saying Coach M should make the call and we should support him. He should start who he feels is ready to help the team win that night and not let parents or bleacher or internet coaches influence him.
JC by 9