Poll: Who wins the WYMT?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knott Co. Central
57.45%
Perry Co. Central
42.55%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central vs. Perry Co. Central
Let's Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!
What are your predecitions?? I have to go with my PATS!!! VERY IMPRESSIVE showing tonight against Hazard and without Stamper as well! KCC is back.
Knott looked pretty good tonight, and even without Stamper I think they win this game by 5 points or so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i have to say pats in a good game. lots of confidence after the win over hazard.
Perry by 8....Dont think they can handle Noble and Maggard
KCC by 3
Kcc by 17
Like Opponents:

KCC:
Boone Co L 81-64
Johnson Central W 58-46
Lex. Christian L 46-69

Perry:
Boone Co L 42-46
Johnson Central W 67-47
Lex. Christian W 68-49

Perry get's my edge based on how they have played like teams.
Stardust Wrote:Like Opponents:

KCC:
Boone Co L 81-64
Johnson Central W 58-46
Lex. Christian L 46-69

Perry:
Boone Co L 42-46
Johnson Central W 67-47
Lex. Christian W 68-49

Perry get's my edge based on how they have played like teams.

you can't really base anything off of the scores during Knott's slump IMO. They are a much better team as they proved tonight than the above scores show.
Going with my Pats!
But dont underestimate Perry, I watched them play before KCC game and they played very good. It'll be tough without Stuart, but I think we can hang in there.

Big Grin
king360 Wrote:Perry by 8....Dont think they can handle Noble and Maggard

I don't know about that one..Kcc has a few that can shut them down,,,It will be a good game...Either way it goes you got 2 good teams...
Im gonna say Perry by 12. Tate hopefully wont have the same kind of game tomorrow as he did tonight.
Will Stamper be playing 2mar night? ...Anyways I'll take the Pats by 7.

Knott Central-49
Perry Central-42
It will depend on if Stamper plays or not how it goes but Knott proved they can beat a good team without him. He does give them another good shooter if he does get to play. Should be a close game with the score in the 40's or low 50's . This one could go either way with a 3 point margin.
If Buttermilk plays the way he did against Hazard, I pick KCC by 6. If he has a bad night it could be a long night for KCC, Cox has to have help!!!
In say PCC by 5. Does anyone know the time of the game?
Nevermind. The game is at 8:30 tonight.
Lets Go Pats!
MVP2 Wrote:Will Stamper be playing 2mar night? ...Anyways I'll take the Pats by 7.

Knott Central-49
Perry Central-42

I seriously doubt that Stamper will be playing....He ankle is bad.....But they did it last night without him.....Stamper get better.....
MVP2 Wrote:Will Stamper be playing 2mar night? ...Anyways I'll take the Pats by 7.

Knott Central-49
Perry Central-42

I talked to Stuart's mom last night and she said that he may be out for a while. But she wasnt exactly sure on that.
From a Hazard Fan !!! GO KCC !!!!!!!!!!
50 - 43 Perry
Stamper will not be playing tonight, in fact he may not be playing until the district tourney. They are taking Stamper to the sports doctor in Lex tomorrow, I hope everything goes well for him! I will take KCC in a close one.
Coach Hatcher will have a game plan for Cox. I think you will see a box and one tonight. He will not let one guy beat him like Big Al did. I say PCC by 12 and I predict Cox will score no more than 15.
KCCFAN_97 Wrote:I don't know about that one..Kcc has a few that can shut them down,,,It will be a good game...Either way it goes you got 2 good teams...

Seriously?..come on
I will take PCC by 10+...Especcially without Stamper...I know they beat Hazard without him for the majority of the game...but i dont see them beating PCC at home...but it should be a great game
another tough test for the patriots...i believe as long as they dont have a let down after the big win last night, they will get the W and first wymt championship!
tempo will be the main factor in this game, the higher scoring the better KCC's odds...
im gonna say 56-48 knott!
good luck both teams!!
king360 Wrote:Seriously?..come on

Honey, I am serious......I know 3 that can shut them down...and we will see tonight....:mad:
KCCFAN_97 Wrote:Honey, I am serious......I know 3 that can shut them down...and we will see tonight....:mad:

Name them then........
im gonna say kcc by 5