Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Cental vs. Hazard 1/9
zulu Wrote:All you knott fans are about to see who really is the best player and team in the 14th

It ain't Michael Campbell, all he knows how to do is illegal screens.
Ill take Hazard by 8. I dont think Knott has been playing up to there potential lately.
This game will bring Knott back up to their true level. If Knott plays their best, Hazard will have a lot to handle.
Knott By 8
Knott by 4. Good luck to both teams.
PATS2011 Wrote:This game will bring Knott back up to their true level. If Knott plays their best, Hazard will have a lot to handle.

Knott played their best last time and won, so maybe they will again.
I like Hazard by 12
GOOOO HAZARD!!!!
BEAT KNOTT!!!!!!!!!
The last time they play each other, Hazard was just getting there football player back. This time KCC will see what Hazard is all about. Hazard by 16 points.
I dont know were it is played but who ever the home team is who will win the game that's just the way it is up there they dont win games they buy them.
courtdog Wrote:I dont know were it is played but who ever the home team is who will win the game that's just the way it is up there they dont win games they buy them.

Well that shows how much you know. Neither team will be on their own floor. And when Knott Co. played Hazard at Hazard, Knott won by 2 points so that shows that Hazard didn't buy anybody.
goodguy Wrote:Wow!Smile Where did that come from! You really come up with some good ones! Rolleyes

Thats a fact, its all he did last time we played them.
courtdog Wrote:I dont know were it is played but who ever the home team is who will win the game that's just the way it is up there they dont win games they buy them.

This is the most accurate post on this whole site. Good job, because you are correct in your assessment of the situation. At least in Hazard they do, anyway, good post.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Well that shows how much you know. Neither team will be on their own floor. And when Knott Co. played Hazard at Hazard, Knott won by 2 points so that shows that Hazard didn't buy anybody.

By God it wasn't because the refs didn't try their hardest. KCC had to fight hard for that win because the refs did their best to give it to Hazard. And so what that it is'nt a home team. These refs do better anyway, I thought they were 15th or 13th region refs.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Well that shows how much you know. Neither team will be on their own floor. And when Knott Co. played Hazard at Hazard, Knott won by 2 points so that shows that Hazard didn't buy anybody.

man, don't worry about, some people on here just have to constantly complain and make excuses.

anyways, tonights game should be a good one, can't wait to see it. if hazard can contain tate, they have a really good shot. too close to call though, have to wait and see.
Hazard will win this game by 10.
Knott by 5.
With they addition of Eric Back and the fact that Hazard is now in basketball shape. Going to have to say Knott is in for a long night. Hazard may still be without Jones that will hurt them inside, but if he is feeling better, this will even make it harder on Knott. Will have to go with Hazard by 8 in a good one.
You Hazard fans are to cocky. Stamper may not be 100% but when it comes right down to it, i'm sure he won't complain with his ankle at all tonight because everyone of them KCC boys want to win. This is one game that everyone in Knott County looks forward to. Kcc doesn't get enough credit.It's always the cox and stamper duo but people, other players are on the team too. But that's fine, put all of the pressure on Cox and Stamper and let the others beat Hazard, because they can. Maybe if others step up they will have to play defense all around and not worry about just two players and when they guard them, stamper and cox will have their time.
sassy Wrote:By God it wasn't because the refs didn't try their hardest. KCC had to fight hard for that win because the refs did their best to give it to Hazard. And so what that it is'nt a home team. These refs do better anyway, I thought they were 15th or 13th region refs.

I attended that game and the officiating was about as even as you could ask for. KCC won the game so I really don't understand why you are arguing.
sassy Wrote:Uh duh, can we say Hazard refs and home court advantage.Big Grin

duh, PCC is no home court advantage for the DAWGS !! Their home court is Memorial Gym, and as far as the refs, they will either be from the 13th or 15th region !!

DAWGS BY DOUBLE DIGITS !!! GO DAWGS !!!!:Wave:
8:45....Perry Central.....Be there and we will see who pulls it off....Kcc will proveil just like they did the last time even if it is by 2 points...a win is a win no matter how many points......
bluegrass15 Wrote:you even make excuses when kcc wins. give it a break.

I was making a comment to bluengold and courtdogs posts, not making excuses. So give it a break.
KCCFAN_97 Wrote:8:45....Perry Central.....Be there and we will see who pulls it off....Kcc will proveil just like they did the last time even if it is by 2 points...a win is a win no matter how many points......

and you know what.... if KCC wins this one, I will say they are the better team.... no excuses.
Hazard by atleast 10+ to much for KCC this time around, who is the back boy for Hazard now?
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Back is the transfer from Perry Central. First game back was Wednesday against Allen Central. Will be a great addition to the already strong team for Hazard.
I hope Coach Cox don't have to suggest to Amburgey tonight to put the Davis kid in for Knott tonight a little earlier than the 3rd quarter. He is definitely one of their best players and couldn't believe he didn't get in till the 3rd the other night. He had 11 points in about 2 minutes, he can flat shoot the rock. If it wasn't for him, I believe Knott would of been playing last night instead of tonight. Good luck to both teams, should be fun to watch all the talent in the 14th tonight.
House Wrote:and you know what.... if KCC wins this one, I will say they are the better team.... no excuses.

Um, no you won't you just say that their football players haven't got their basketball legs yet.
Go Bulldogs !!! Beat Knott County !!!!!!!!!!
it really is insane how people get on here and argue. i don't think sassy is a mom at all. i would hope not. she puts up some of the most immature posts i have ever seen. btw, this is coming from a knott fan.
anyway, i really dont think i can call this one. i dont know if knott will play up to their potential. i believe the game will be called fair because there are no home court advantages, so if hazard wins, that excuse is out the door.
Here is a warning for all of you. Cut out the childish remarks and cussing. This thread will be closed and people are going to be suspended if it does not stop.

If you want to state your opinions don't make it personal. Stop naming each other and calling each other out. Post your opinion on the game and thats it.