Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Cental vs. Hazard 1/9
Re-match for the Hazard Bulldogs with the addition of Eric Back and the recent struggle of Knott County what are your thoughts?
Hazard by double digits...
hazard easy, I am afraid Stamper is not 100 %. That will make a difference.
Hazard by 8. The dawgs were not in b-ball shape with just getting the football kids back. Quite a few games under there belt and we shall see how this one goes.
Hazard by 4
I think Hazard will be to much this time around for the Patriots. Dawgs by 9.
Too much Dawgs for the Pats this time around. Totally different team they saw in the first match up. Hazard by double digits.
HHS beats them by +5 or less..it will be close..just have to play tough Defense on the two guards for KCC and you can win..
Go Dawgs!!
Who will be able to stop Campbell??
Hazard by 10 or more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hazard by 12.hazard is a much different team from the 1st time kcc played them
Hazard by 7
MVP2 Wrote:I think Hazard will be to much this time around for the Patriots. Dawgs by 9.

I agree...
Knott Central by 4....Go Pats
Hazard by 7. Either way this will be a war. Should be well worth the price of admission.
Hazard by 8. I think it will be close throughout.
When a team has to go to a freshman to win a big game is not anything to brag about. Don't get me wrong, Davis is a very good ball player but when you have two players like stamper and Cox, them two should have played better, not only on the offensive end but on Defense as well. Hazard is a more experienced team which is going to help them pull out the win. Hazard by 13
Hazard in a close one.
Get there early. Hindman will be empty by game time.
I don't think Knott Central will be able to handle Michael Campbell and Justin Jones this time around. I also think that Josh Whitaker will have a much better game than their previous meeting putting Hazard on top in the end 70-61.
Dawggie Wrote:Who will be able to stop Campbell??
Who stopped him last time we beat them
Same one will shake him up next time
nothing but net Wrote:Who stopped him last time we beat them
Same one will shake him up next time

You say that like KCC completely shut Hazard down and blew them away...... as I recall a completely healthy full strength KCC team barely won that game.
This will be a great game.
Hazard easily by 20
All you knott fans are about to see who really is the best player and team in the 14th
Crazy Horse Wrote:When a team has to go to a freshman to win a big game is not anything to brag about. Don't get me wrong, Davis is a very good ball player but when you have two players like stamper and Cox, them two should have played better, not only on the offensive end but on Defense as well. Hazard is a more experienced team which is going to help them pull out the win. Hazard by 13
I thought it was a very good idea to go to a freshman, when Stamper was hurt. You play this game with your brain also. Look out Hazard
Crazy Horse Wrote:When a team has to go to a freshman to win a big game is not anything to brag about. Don't get me wrong, Davis is a very good ball player but when you have two players like stamper and Cox, them two should have played better, not only on the offensive end but on Defense as well. Hazard is a more experienced team which is going to help them pull out the win. Hazard by 13

Yeah and Stamper still has a bad ankle. He is not 100% and that is the reason for Davis playin so much. But it doesn't matter he got the job done didn't he?
House Wrote:You say that like KCC completely shut Hazard down and blew them away...... as I recall a completely healthy full strength KCC team barely won that game.

Uh duh, can we say Hazard refs and home court advantage.Big Grin