Atlanta, Indy, Miami, Minnesota
Stardust Wrote:Sat Jan 3, 2009

4:30 p.m. Atlanta Falcons @ Arizona Cardinals
8:00 p.m. Indianapolis Colts @ San Diego Chargers

Sun Jan 4, 2009
1:00 p.m. Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins
4:30 p.m. Philadelphia Eagles @ Minnesota Vikings

Who wins?
Arizona's great through the air, but horrible on the ground (last in ypg, I believe), whereas the Falcons are one of the best rush team in the NFL, so Arizona's lucky that the game is in warm weather and they can throw and try and keep the game up-pace. I like the Falcons in this game just because I believe that the Falcons being able to keep the game in the trenches and win at the line will win them the game, plus I think Matt Ryan's the MVP of the league this year. I take the Falcons.

Once again, the Colts are good at pass D but horrible at run D, and the Chargers a great pass offense and have been so-so at running the ball, but LT is hitting his stride and looks like the best back in the NFL that we all expected this season. Chargers D hasn't been good, which usually is there strength, but with LT hitting his stride and a great passing game, I think they don't give the Colts offense many options. I'll take the Chargers.

Miami wins because most defenses can't stop the Wildcat offense, but with a linebacking core of Lewis, Suggs, Scott, and Johnson (I think?), I believe that they can overpower the Wildcat, especially with Ed Reed at safety. I just don't trust Chad Pennington against this defense. I'll take the Ravens.

Eagles and Vikings- both teams are solid against the run, but the Vikings are amazing at running the ball and the Eagles have had trouble, although I do think they could be more effective if they use Buckhalter more. I was impressed with the Vikings passing game yesterday, but the key factor is if Peterson can hold on to the ball. I'll take the Norsemen.

We should keep track of playoff predictions and have a contest.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Stardust Wrote:Sat Jan 3, 2009

4:30 p.m. Atlanta Falcons @ Arizona Cardinals
8:00 p.m. Indianapolis Colts @ San Diego Chargers

Sun Jan 4, 2009
1:00 p.m. Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins
4:30 p.m. Philadelphia Eagles @ Minnesota Vikings

Who wins?

Atlanta Falcons
Indianapolis Colts

Baltimore Ravens
Philadelphia Eagles