Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has NCAA 06, PS2 w/broadband connection?
Just curious. I play often and wouldnt mind getting us a small BGR league together and play online. I have the headset also so we can talk shit during the games if you have one as well.

Let me know if you have NCAA 06 for Ps2 and would like to play some online..
I do which you know, but we have never been able to catch each other online to play
football05 Wrote:I do which you know, but we have never been able to catch each other online to play

Its on tonight. When the CAVS! When the CAVS come marching in.Smile Here Hokie, Hokie, HOKIE:fight:
Football tellemBig Grin Big Grin who owns you???

CAVS CAVS
HAHA your funny QQ....
But tell them how close it was in 3 outta 4 games
football05 Wrote:But tell them how close it was in 3 outta 4 games

I have to pacify you some.. Smile or youll quit playing meBig Grin Cool
now shit dont tell me that
Where do I go to get the broadband?
Bell south I guess IDK
I would imagine any fast internet service would work aka DSL etc....? not sure have to ask QQ
I have the game..so I think I will get the things I need and start playing
Yea QQ was tlaking to me abuot MAYBE getting a league together on there like play tournaments and stuff...I think it would be FUN
Everyone would need to get a headset, you can talk smack to your opponents
football05 Wrote:Yea QQ was tlaking to me abuot MAYBE getting a league together on there like play tournaments and stuff...I think it would be FUN

That would be awesome!
I mean I already have cable but you have to have something that plugs into your playstation that will set you up.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:I mean I already have cable but you have to have something that plugs into your playstation that will set you up.

Ya, if you have the fatboy model ps2, you will need to run to wally world and get you a ps2 network adaptor, a ps2 headset. THe headsets are not required but are highly recommended. If you have the slim model ps2, you are ready to go. They have the network adaptor built in.
O yea if you have an old PS2 you need 2 CAT 5 E cables I learned this the hard way
How much are these things?
29 for router 24 for headset and go to big lots and get 2 more CAT 5 E cables for 3.99 a peice
I have madden 05' and 06' PS2 if anyone wants to play look me up studky024