Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best natural grass fields?
wondering who has some good looking natrual grass feilds.
Brethiett County.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Somerset has a nice field .
LCA and Harlan Independent believe it or not...
The best looking grass field around hands down is Whitley. Nice field to play at.
Ashland has a nice Bermuda field. It is very well taken care of.

Russell just put in a new Bermuda surface. It did wonderfully this year. After another year to grow in it will be even better.
breathitt county
Lca
At Breathitt we have a very nice grass field.
Knott Central
Gotta go with Knott
Knott has done a lot of work to their field, great field to play on. Great Surface! Rest of complex i think could use some work.
Mason County has a nice field.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
There are plans to do some work to Paintaville's field. No artificial stuff, but alot of work to be done on a field that has not seen a loving hand in quite a while. I thought Guy B. Meade did a nice job a couple of years ago~ I am looking forward to seeing Memorial Field's turf looking good soon! The gym floor has been redone (3) times in (15) years... guess it's time to spread the love.
The first few years Paintsville had bermuda installed (2000-2002) it was a nice track to play on, also Hazard always had a nice bermuda field before putting down the artificial stuff. This past year, Breathitt Co. and Ashland had two of the nicer grass fields I have seen in a while.
I like Knott's field the best.
Harlan County done a lot of work to Cawood's old field it is pretty nice, especially for a temporary one.
Pineville did have a great field to play on
Estill co. has a nice field