Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 74 - Pikeville 41
final
Congrats JC. Ithought Pikeville might be able to stay closer than this by having several decent ball handlers and running with JC, I guess I was wrong.
good job JCHS.
I thought JC would win but not by this much...
I thought this would be a closer game. JC seems to be very good this year. Keep up the good work Eagles, better luck next time panthers.
This score shocks me. But in a way it dont. If im guessing Pikeville didnt have enough size for JC down low. Anyone have stats?
JC is a very athletic team and hit shots they are expected to tonight, Pikeville is a good team also...just went cold. Great job JC!!!!!
Congrats JC
Big Win JC
Pikeville's offense is all about the 3...it will produce some big games but when it comes tourney time I do not see it allowing them to advance too far...
How is Pikeville doing so far this year shooting the three? Any stats for the season? I do know that Coach Williams said they would break records this year. He was depending on the Panthers being a good three point shooting team. How is it working out so far?
Who will Pikeville play next at the JC tournament?
Congrats JC
JC's coach did an excellent job on his defensive plan against Pikeville. Moving Pikeville out of their normal shooting areas and keeping a presence near the outlet passes, this took Pikeville out of scoring with the three pointer. Matt and the rest of the team were in a confused state the whole game. Bad shot selection happens when the defense is correct. The Golden Eagles played a coach's dream for a game. Everything went according to plan and the win was strong. Well done, Golden Eagles. Hopefully, Bart and his coaching staff will learn from this lost and move on.
yeah coach mckenzie obviously had these boys pumped up for this game I figured JC would win but by 30+..I think these boys had a chip on their shoulder tonight and just had to get it off..congrats JC
wow, shocking score! I take it Matt Clevenger didnt have an up-to-par game