Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Vs Prestonsburg Predictions
I see Sheldon Clark by alot 48-14.Whats some of your alls predictions.
GUPETTO Wrote:I see Sheldon Clark by alot 48-14.Whats some of your alls predictions.

Im going to wait till see how Pburgs performs against ashland..for I make my prediction.. I might be able to make it before half time tomorrow. Im still holding on to a glimmer of hope that Pburg will show up and play.
I understand pburg is usually the favorite but this year the program has hit rock bottom
GUPETTO Wrote:I understand pburg is usually the favorite but this year the program has hit rock bottom

You aint kiddin brother.. SC by 30..:giveup:
what is the deal with SC this year??? Did they get some new players in or what, because last year they were next to last in the district, and i thought they only graduated a couple people.. have they improved that much???
Sheldon CLark was young last year.This year with almost every starter coming back they know there positions and responsibilities on D which hurt them last year alot
Yeap they've hit rock bottom, been beat by 3 of the top 1A teams in this side of the state. They're terrible, I can't wait til a week from now. It isn't as ugly as what you all would like to believe, they're not Knott Co. Central.
SC will give Belfry a run for thier money. IMO they will finish no less than district runner up..
MOJO Wrote:Yeap they've hit rock bottom, been beat by 3 of the top 1A teams in this side of the state. They're terrible, I can't wait til a week from now. It isn't as ugly as what you all would like to believe, they're not Knott Co. Central.

Can they beat East Ridge??or Shebly Valley Mojo
I'm going to wait until after the Ashland game before I predict
They will have to show me something against ashland before they can earn any respect
Fishing Wrote:Can they beat East Ridge??or Shebly Valley Mojo

Who Prestonsburg or the 1A teams?? Either way I'd almost put my money on it.
GUPETTO Wrote:They will have to show me something against ashland before they can earn any respect

Ashland too strong.
GUPETTO Wrote:They will have to show me something against ashland before they can earn any respect

Okay that's real fair, how you going to take a team like Ashland and say they'll have to so me something??
I agree ahsland is too strong for pburg but i want to see some will to win from pburg
GUPETTO Wrote:I agree ahsland is too strong for pburg but i want to see some will to win from pburg

Watch the tape from Prestonsburg-Paintsville those guys have a will to win. Oh wait Paintsville terrible, so is Pikeville and Hazard.
MOJO Wrote:Watch the tape from Prestonsburg-Paintsville those guys have a will to win. Oh wait Paintsville terrible, so is Pikeville and Hazard.

:lol::lol::lol:
I agree they are terrible
So is Knott Co. Central and Fairland obviously. Hey everyone in Eastern KY lay down Sheldon Clark is the greatest around here, they played Boyd Co. within 7 points. I even read somewhere that SC fan said a win is a win, I guess the same can be said about a loss is a loss huh??
GUPETTO Wrote:I agree they are terrible

Who all do you think are terrible?
I meant compared to the the normal hard hitting pburg we usually see every year those teams are terrible...face it pburg is down this year...teams take slumps thats football
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Who all do you think are terrible?

Prestonsburg, Pikeville, Hazard and Paintsville obviously but a win over KCC makes your team awesome.
Yeah P-burg is down but they still have talent, they've got one of the toughest none district schedules in the mountains this year face it. Pulaski SW, and Lynn Camp is the only two teams that I can think of that has a tougher schedule.
OK BOYS CALM ER DOWN ole dad said so...........
Hazards overrated.
Pburg could not have come that close to boyd...boyd beat russell 33-14 and russelll is a good football team so what does that tell you.
football05 Wrote:OK BOYS CALM ER DOWN ole dad said so...........

:boo::boo:
This thread is for predictions for the game.. change it back to that or we're going to have to close it
If im not mistaken this is a PREDICTION thread? come on GUPETTO we can all get along :thumb:
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:This thread is for predictions for the game.. change it back to that or we're going to have to close it

No problem.

SC by 40 if thier niceCool