Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which WRs to Start in Week 16?
I'm in the fantasy finals because I'm the best fantasy GM IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, but I'm stuck on what WRs to start this week.

I need to start two out of Antonio Bryant, Larry Fitzgerald, Vincent Jackson, and Bernard Berrian.

Bryant is a lock to start, but on the second receiver, Larry Fitzgerald would seem like the lock of a start, but he's playing in New England this week where it's supposed to snow. I don't think Vincent Jackson will do anything against Tampa Bay, but it's Philip Rivers, he's amazing this year, but Tampa Bay's not bad against the pass- and only average, at best, against the run- and I think that Berrian will do less, especially with Tarvaris Jackson at QB.

Could I get some help?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Go with Larry Fitzgerald
Fitzgerald for sure.

He has been so consistent this whole season.
BatCat11 Wrote:Go with Larry Fitzgerald

BlackcatAlum Wrote:Fitzgerald for sure.

He has been so consistent this whole season.
Thank you both, but Fitz is only averaging about 4.6 catches a game the past four weeks and New England's solid, but I'll take your advice:thumpsup:

Berrian's too incosistant and no one seems to trust Rivers this week against a solid Tampa Bay pass D (nice pass rush, solid secondary), not to mention that they don't have a great run D so LT will run wild, and if you can't trust Rivers, then you can't play Jackson.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Here's one for you...have to start 2 of these 3...

Eddie Royal
Dwayne Bowe
Torry Holt

My other 2 are Boldin and Andre Johnson.Cool
Here ive got probley the toughest one

I already start
Brandon Marshall and Larry Fitzgerald

Then then week i picked up
Antonio Bryant while I also have Heinz Ward and Lee Evans battling for the third starting spot who to take? Im thinking Bryant
Jet your's is an easy choice,Andre Johnson
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Here ive got probley the toughest one

I already start
Brandon Marshall and Larry Fitzgerald

Then then week i picked up
Antonio Bryant while I also have Heinz Ward and Lee Evans battling for the third starting spot who to take? Im thinking Bryant
start Hines
jetpilot Wrote:Here's one for you...have to start 2 of these 3...

Eddie Royal
Dwayne Bowe
Torry Holt

My other 2 are Boldin and Andre Johnson.Cool
I don't see how you can't start Johnson over Holt.
BFritz Wrote:I don't see how you can't start Johnson over Holt.

No, we get three receivers and a flex. I use four receivers - A. Johnson, A. Boldin, and I need to use 2 of the following 3: Bowe, Royal, and Holt.
sorry about that then you need to start,Bowe,Royal
Birdlegs Wrote:start Hines

hes struggling though and is going against a tough in the titans
jetpilot Wrote:No, we get three receivers and a flex. I use four receivers - A. Johnson, A. Boldin, and I need to use 2 of the following 3: Bowe, Royal, and Holt.
Bowe and Royal................. CHAMPIONSHIP!!