Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Kentucky need to add more classes?
Do we need to add a fifth or sixth class or is the four that we currently have enough. A lot of people think we need at least one more class for the bigger schools in the Louisville and Northern Kentucky area.

What do you think?
Maybe for some of the bigger schools, I dont think the numbers for class size in A-AAA should change.
I really think Ashland should be moved up to like AAAAAA.

LOL
CatDawg Wrote:I really think Ashland should be moved up to like AAAAAA.

LOL

I bet you do! We actually used to be AA back in like the 70's.
I don't think so.. I mean to Big three from louisville are probably the biggest schools.. and have around the same amount of people.. so if they moved up a class then there would probably only be about 4 or 5 schools in that class. and either male, trinity, or st. x would win every year.. i think i got that right.. so i say leave it like it is..
I wish there was a enough schools to have a private school class and the public school classes as well.
I say leave it as it is....If it aint broke don't break it.
Beef Wrote:....If it aint broke don't break it.

are you sure
if you added a 5th class you would have to restructure the whole scene make the cut offs for all the classes lower to give the 5th class enough teams to make it competitve
crazytaxidriver Wrote:are you sure

:lol: :lol:
I thinl we should have -A and -AA. We don't need anymore classes. The enrollment is down in most schools.
KHSAA is really looking at possibly going to six classes. Around 36 schools per class and cutting the teams making the playoffs from 4 in each district to only two. That part would make sense you don't really see very many three and four seeded teams going far in the playoffs anyway.
ttt