Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Perry Central 12/13
Game is at PCC and is part of the Peoples Bank/Hyden Citizens Bank Classic.

Gametime: 3:30 p.m.
Perry Central 15+.
Going to be close it depends on how good P-burg's big men play. If Patrick, Gearheart, and Setser get into foul trouble and the Cats have to rely on Burchett and Tackett to bring them back I see PCC winning by a pretty good margin.
PCC by more than 20.
PCC will win this one.
I don't believe that PCC will blow Pburg out, but if Pburg continues to turn the ball over and get so many touch fouls then the 'Dores could possibly have their way with them.

Go Blackcats!
Perry By 10+
I will say PCC, in a game closer than most think!! JMO, good luck to both teams!!
Pcc By 14.
PCC by 17

Don't see any of pburgs post players stopping Mullins or Maggard
perry should win this one....
I'll take PCC by 10+
I believe that if P-Burg can stay out of foul trouble and keep from turning the ball over that it will be close game.
If Pburg continues to get in foul trouble with their big men and commit so many turnovers then the 'Dores will take this one by 15+. If the Blackcats can cut down on all of these mistakes then they will keep this game close and the score in the 50's or 60's.
PCC by 12 but prove me wrong cats
PCC should win. Good luck to both teams.
IMO I see Steven Patrick, Austin Gearheart, and Cameron Tincher getting more production than the past few games. Its gonna be closer than people expect.
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:IMO I see Steven Patrick, Austin Gearheart, and Cameron Tincher getting more production than the past few games. Its gonna be closer than people expect.

I hope. If Patrick and the rest of the post playes donn't play well then it could be a long night.
Yeah it could really get out of hand. Also if Micheal Burchett doesn't have a better game than the Allen Central game P BURG could have some problems.