Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 63 Allen Central 52
gotcha2 Wrote:Josh Prater may have been the 11 point difference that AC needed to pull the win off last night. Let's face it- when Hunter Crowder fouled out- there was no one to replace him. With Prater playing- he and Hunter share the fouls underneath and both finish the game.

Find the 11 points somewhere else. Where's the 30+ points that Crum/Hammonds combined could have given you last night?

Josh is a good guy and I wish him well off the court.

I agree there's no doubt what Josh can give you on any given night, but if it's not in a positive way then the team doesn't need it.
Prestonsburg played terrible in the first half, but I thought that they played much better late in the 3rd & 4th quarter. Burchett had 8 turnovers with 6 of them coming in the 1st quarter, but Michael still had a double-double. Jody Tackett had 6 turnovers of his own but he played really well in the 2nd half.

Setser & Gearheart are going to really help this team once they get a few more games under their belts, because they are very special athletes and not everyone has those types of players in the 15th.

Steven Patrick is slowly improving, but he still way to aggressive when someone brings the ball down low on him. Alex Stumbo needs to get more touches IMO, he may be our best shooter, but only gets few looks from the outside. Tyler Hall seems to hesitate everytime he touches the ball, but he did play much better against AC than he did against Pikeville with his hustle and defense. Cameron Tincher has a bit of the same problem as well, with hesitating everytime he touches the ball, but he will be a very special player as the season goes along.

Congrats Blackcats!
Did Seth Jarrel play for AC?
Now What Wrote:Did Seth Jarrel play for AC?

Yes