Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Perry Central 12/9
This Tuesday night (12-9) Hazard and Perry Central will meet at PCC. If you bring a canned food item you will get $1 off the price of admission. Come out and yell for your favorite team and help someone have a better Christmas.
Perry Central should win this game since Hazard's football players will still be out.
MVP2 Wrote:Perry Central should win this game since Hazard's football players will still be out.

I'd say it will be the best chance to beat Hazard that they've had in a long time. Wink
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I'd say it will be the best chance to beat Hazard that they've had in a long time. Wink

Yes I agree. I still think it might be a close one though.
Still going to be a good one, but PCC will get the win. Just a tune up for the next time they meet. PCC by 7.
Pcc By 12
ill take pcc by atleast 18 dametri travis will shut whitaker down....hopefully..lol
pcc by 18
Should be a good one, but won't be the match-up we will see down the road. Good luck Dawgs!!
PCC looks very good plays very good team ball Hazard will have there hands full.
I expect PCC to come out and win. They look pretty impressive so far. PCC by 10+
bobcatfan22 Wrote:I expect PCC to come out and win. They look pretty impressive so far. PCC by 10+

yeah well you have to think about hazard does not have everyone cause they was good enough to make it to state in football
Without the football players I say PCC. BUT the next time it will be the DAWGS !!!

GOOOO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!
bobcatfan22 Wrote:I expect PCC to come out and win. They look pretty impressive so far. PCC by 10+

Yeah maybe but you have to think hazard does not have everyone on their team right now. Due to the fact they are good enough to go to state in football. But hazard has still been holding up pretty good on their own.
Chaos377 Wrote:Yeah maybe but you have to think hazard does not have everyone on their team right now. Due to the fact they are good enough to go to state in football. But hazard has still been holding up pretty good on their own.

Very well said.
PCC in this one, Hazard is short handed and that PCC defense is tough. PCC is my darkhorse for the regional title. When everyone is back Hazard is the favorite for the title but anything could happen. This district draws and it seems strange things happen in the first round of district play could change the whole region again.
Chaos377 Wrote:yeah well you have to think about hazard does not have everyone cause they was good enough to make it to state in football

1A football..wow
king360 Wrote:1A football..wow

you don't even know what you are talking about.
nvm that me either..lol
king360 Wrote:ill take pcc by atleast 18 dametri travis will shut whitaker down....hopefully..lol

PCC will prolly win but shuting down Whitaker I dont think so I think he will drop 25+.
king360 Wrote:1A football..wow

If my memory serves me correctly that 1A football team has beat a certain 5A football team at least 4 years in a row.
Should be a good game.
Should be a great game to watch. I will take Hazard because they are playing some good ball right now and some of their players are still in football right now. But goodluck to both teams.
I will take Hazard in this one. Should be a good and very close game. Considering that some of the basketball players from Hazard are playing in the state championship in football on Friday.
House Wrote:If my memory serves me correctly that 1A football team has beat a certain 5A football team at least 4 years in a row.

This year they just got lucky we all know who the better team was..hazard was the luckiest though
king360 Wrote:This year they just got lucky we all know who the better team was..hazard was the luckiest though

Actually they have played a total of 14 times. Hazard has won 10 of those!!
[quote=House]If my memory serves me correctly that 1A football team has beat a certain 5A football team at least 4 years in a row.[/QUOTE

That's correct....... You do have to give PCC coach credit with two of the wins for Hazard. This years' loss, I think Perry should run the guy out of town.

Hey, I thought these two schools were not playing anymore?

1A football, is exciting, do not dis-credit that
My hat is off, as the old saying goes to Coach Holland and his program for honoring the preseason scrimmages and early games that were on his schedule even though some of his players are still involed in football. He is doing what a coach should do IMO take this opportunity to give some of his younger players some valuable playing experience that will pay off in the future. I hope that some of the other Teams that still have players involved in football at this time would take a lesson from Coach Holland and do the same. This IMO is the only way to be fair to your players. Back to getting on topic, Coach Holland even with his younger players will make this a tough game for PCC but I give the edge to PCC at this time in the season by 5.
I look for Whitaker to try and do too much this game. It took a 44 point effort from him to barely squeak by a Buckhorn team that was playing without there best player. Perry is gonna contest his shots well and try to shut him down. I look for Perry to win this game 15+ after the way they've been playing lately.
Card_Fan Wrote:I look for Whitaker to try and do too much this game. It took a 44 point effort from him to barely squeak by a Buckhorn team that was playing without there best player. Perry is gonna contest his shots well and try to shut him down. I look for Perry to win this game 15+ after the way they've been playing lately.

I wouldn't call an 11 point win "barely squeaking by".