Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Trinity
11.90%
St. Xavier
88.10%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity @ St. Xavier (6A Semi-Finals)
Should be a heck of a game here.

Trinity 28
St. X 24
yes this would be a great game to go and watch. should be a tight one.

st x.-42
trinity-40
An easy win for St. Xavier. (If you look at St. Xavier's schedule, you can see they killed Trinity 30-6)

St. Xavier - 37
Trinity - 7
St.X-56
Trinity-14
Who ever wins in the Regular Season has normally lost between these to in the playoffs.
It's always hard to get that win the second time around, but I think St. X will get it anyways.

X - 36
T - 31
St X defiantly
BatCat11 Wrote:Who ever wins in the Regular Season has normally lost between these to in the playoffs.

Yeah for real. Last year St. X beat Trinity in the season but lost to them in state. It'll be a good game. I am used to this being the state championship game. Its weird not seeing them against each other in the state championship game.
St x 34
trinity 14
Its normal for the team who wins in the regular season game to lose in the playoffs but not this year St X rolls 28 to 7.
St. X 31
Trinity 21
i think it would be a heck of a game

Trinity-14
St.X-10
Deathstar 80 Wrote:An easy win for St. Xavier. (If you look at St. Xavier's schedule, you can see they killed Trinity 30-6)

St. Xavier - 37
Trinity - 7

you can't base there game from the past
Ill say Trinty.
St. X! They are running on all cylinders right now and could even beat out of state and nationally known powers.

St. X - 56
Trinity - 21

Close in the first half, then St. X. makes adjustments to close down the Rocks offense.
ryandamaste5 Wrote:St. X! They are running on all cylinders right now and could even beat out of state and nationally known powers.

St. X - 56
Trinity - 21

Close in the first half, then St. X. makes adjustments to close down the Rocks offense.

St. X 42-14
St. X runs all over the Rocks in this one... X by 2+ touchdowns.
This is the X men's year.
I think they should meet like this more often. There is no reason why they get to meet for a state championship.... I like the playoff system this year that has them meeting in the Semi's. This is just an opinion and yes I have one...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
6A State Championship... pretty much.
Trinity - 17
St. Xavier - 7
Not this year, St.X wins this one easy
did anyone see the tv special about the rivalry between these two teams?
Trinity, 30-28.
Should be a great game St. X 38, Trinity 28.
walkm0ke Wrote:did anyone see the tv special about the rivalry between these two teams?

Yes, it was awesome. Ole' Seth Harvey was in there several times. Big #76!:rockon:
Rolandan Finch is to much for Trinity to handle. Look at his stats. 134 carries, 1321 yards,and 30 Td's.That kid is flat out a monster.

Trinity is a great ball team but. St. X is wat to much for them to handle. They are just a real team and is are unstoppable. Ill take St. X in this one. 42-10
Rolandan Finch is to much for Trinity to handle. Look at his stats. 134 carries, 1321 yards,and 30 Td's.That kid is flat out a monster.

Trinity is a great ball team but. St. X is wat to much for them to handle. They are just a real team and are unstoppable. Ill take St. X in this one. 42-10
X over the Rocks! 31 - 21
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:I think they should meet like this more often. There is no reason why they get to meet for a state championship.... I like the playoff system this year that has them meeting in the Semi's. This is just an opinion and yes I have one...

Good Lordy, you mean the KHSAA did something right?Big Grin

And for what it's worth, I agree with you. I know the AD from X (fine man) and he told me that the ADs and coaches at X and T don't really care when they have to play one another because they know that in most years, in order to win state, they are going to have to beat the other at some point. They actually like meeting in the Semi's because the schools get to keep the money; whereas if they met in the Championship, the KHSAA would get the money.

Which is interesting to keep in mind the next time someone posts that the KHSAA bases all it decisions on its quest for the almighty dollar. This decision by the KHSAA was not based on the dollar, rather on the hope that enabling some other team to get to the state game will create enthusiasm and support for the football program at that school and hopefully result in a better football program down the road.
st. x