Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINAL: Paintsville- 42 Prestonsburg -21
Congrats to the Tigers.
Congrats and OH MY!
Pburg will move to 0-3 against the supposed weakest district in Class A....congrats to the Tigers. I will eat my crow I was wrong. It is time to face the fact that Pburg just isnt the Pburg we are used to seeing. Way to go Paintsville.
Good job tigers, O yea congrats bill mike on kicking the ball onside with the lead in the 4th...........Thats all I have to say about the game
Hold ya head high pburg thats all you can do right now
wow!! dont know whats goin on in pburg but congrats to paintsville on a great win!
HOLY CRAP!!!!

Way to go Paintsville....don't know what to think of the blackcats!!
Don't know what to say.. Prestonsburg just played awful turning the ball over 6 times and still almost managed to win the game. Can't figure out what is wrong with this team.
I don't think that 42-21 is almost winning. yeah, it may have been 21-21 at one point bit the tigers pulled it together. Will pburg start 0-4 against Ashland next week?
Beef Wrote:I don't think that 42-21 is almost winning. yeah, it may have been 21-21 at one point bit the tigers pulled it together. Will pburg start 0-4 against Ashland next week?

The game was close.
oh..ok...Pburg just pull away at the end? Like the blackcats folded or something?
Yeah, they just quit after they lost the momentum and Paintsville score to take the lead with 5 minutes left in the fourth.
Man the road dont get any easier for Pburg. They got ashland coming up and then Belfry. WOW. .
Glad to see the Tigers get the win, but i hate the direction that Prestonsburg's team is heading. I know a few of the boys that play for pburg, and they are some real nice guys. I wish them the best the rest of the season, and hope they turn things around.
From what I heard it was a close game.. Pburg was only down by a touchdown with 5:00 to go... hopefully the cats will get everything together and get a good win.. and congrats to Paintsville
Someone mentioned that Paintsville outside kicked the ball late in the game. What for?
YES that someone was me
they dont it twice BMR has no class and I woudlnt care to tell him that to his face
football05 Wrote:YES that someone was me
they dont it twice BMR has no class and I woudlnt care to tell him that to his face

:confused: I would be confused to why you would need to kick an outside kick after the game is well in hand! Was the game well in hand Football at that time?:confused:
football05 Wrote:YES that someone was me

I know you don't like BMR football05 but after watching both teams who are you taking in the Pikeville-Paintsville game?
What goes around comes around. Pburg will get Paintsville back. NO CLASS
Pikeville will give them a thumping.
Pikeville- 35
Paintsville-14
Emotions aside football05 is that really what you think or is it that you just don't like Paintsville that much? Regardless I hope you are right.
No serisouly TRUST ME emotions aside dude ive calmed down a little bit ive been looking at my senior picture book bringing back memories im calmed down
Okay since no other Tiger fans have gotten on and spoken, I think I will. Trust me the second onside kick wasn't planned. LOL. Jeff Collett just missed the ball, the first one that went out of bounds was planned. Pikeville seems to be the better team right now, but there are still 7 weeks left in the regular season anything can happen.
MOJO Wrote:Pikeville seems to be the better team right now, but there are still 7 weeks left in the regular season anything can happen.

I agree Mojo...anything can happen.
The game wasn't really that close, 2 big plays kept PBurg in it. A pass that went throught the hands of the Paintsville defender and Shafers QB draw led to two long TD's. I thought Paintsville dominated the whole game except for about 8 minutes in the 3rd. As for the onside kicks, why would one want to kick it deep when they have the lead to let PBurg have the chance to run it back for a TD, they have a shot at it every time with some serious speed returning it. Coach D is natorious for running up the scores, he done it back in 2001 with 3 minutes left to go scores 2 TD's and beats them by 20 instead of taking a win by 6. He also done it in 2002, so I see nothing wrong with it, what comes around goes around is right, they done it first and BMR done it back. Leaves a bitter taste in your mouth doesn't it. And for anyone wanting to tell that to his face.....RIGHT....lol
By lookin at the score it looks like P-burg is hurting after loosing most of their starters who where srs last yr. Might be a down yr I believe.
Congrats Tigers!!! Awesome game!
Tell BMR to join on here and he can read what I wrote.
TBIRD, how can you say the game wasn't ever close? It was 21-21 with 5 minutes left in the 4th, that sounds pretty close to me. However the game was very sloppy overall.