Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SC/Belfry Updates
Hager going nuts.......pure chaos......penalty on Hager
Penalty marked off..................then waved off...........
Belfry 2nd and 3 from mid-field
NEXT Wrote:Penalty marked off..................then waved off...........

???? Now thats weird ????
Dotson to the 24.....26 yard game
wooderson Wrote:???? Now thats weird ????

Very............
TD Lee from 16 out......
28-0

This one is over
NEXT Wrote:28-0

This one is over

ya, looks like it
Looking like another Belfry/Breathitt Co. matchup with a trip to state in the balance.
SC ball 5:22 to go in the 3rd
SC 4th and 3 going for it.....................fumble Belfry recovers.
35-0
Under 10 to go SC ball
I left at the start of the 4th. SC just couldn't string together a solid drive. Kelly was a beast tonight though, if the Pirates didn't catch him in the backfield then he would drag them for 5 more. Once he gets moving he's tough to bring down, but when we could hit him in the backfield he couldn't get his speed up.

The rest of the Cards were fighting, but they just couldn't handle the Pirates. Nothing to be ashamed of, and for the kids returning next year, you're going to have to work that much harder in the off season if you want it next year.

Corey, Drew, Ivan, Charlie, Thomas, Chancey, Randy... you boys are one **** of a football squad. You work great together to accomplish your goals. Keep it up guys, and you won't have the disappointment this season that you did last year.

Oh, and Pretty Boy, that was one of the best downfield blocks I've ever seen on Thomas' TD reception. He may have carried the ball in, but YOU earned that one for the team!
i believe belfry has made a huge statement tonight!!! bring home the gold pirates!!!
NEXT Wrote:28-0

This one is over

it was over before it started:Thumbs:
king360 Wrote:it was over before it started:Thumbs:
Well, according to SC it was over before it started, too bad for them the wrong team won. Smile
Belfry 35, SCHS 8