Poll: Estill Co @ Taylor 3-A playoff
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Estill Co
93.22%
Taylor Co
6.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill Co. @ Taylor Co. (3A 2nd Round)
F.N.L. Wrote:Breathitt cannot play Harlan as they did Garrard or they will get beaten by a team they beat handily in the regular season. Estill will be too physical for Taylor but Breathitt had better show up this week unlike last Friday.

I meant Garrad (not Garrard)Smile(that is how it sounds)
Estill will not have to rely on defense. Their offense will be their best defense because Taylor cannot stop the run. Estill will control the clock and tempo.
TC Card Wrote:I think we can pull out the win we will have to play harder than last night but I do think that we can pull out the win because we have a good passing game and can pull out of tight situation as far as Etill's run game I think our coaches will improvise this week during practice.

Smile Smile Smile
Taylor will see the most physical ground game they have faced all season. Taylor will not have to worry about defending the pass this week.
TC Card Wrote:I think we can pull out the win we will have to play harder than last night but I do think that we can pull out the win because we have a good passing game and can pull out of tight situation as far as Estill's run game I think our coaches will improvise this week during practice.

Somerset has a good passing game as well and they were smothered out.
Go Cards!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Well, as seen in some other games, this is tournament time and anything can happen! Estill...don't let your guard down, play hard, play safe and bring home another W for your school. GO ESTILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mrfootball03 Wrote:you took that statement the wrong way..

Belfry came out agaist a subpar team friday night, and expected West Carter would just hand them the game.. that is why west carter put up more points then you would expect against Belfry..

I apologize...I'm used to Belfry being dogged on. Forgive me.....:beg:
Estill will back it to the semi's game, and lose to Belfry big.
estill in this one.

estill-49
taylor-21
Estill 42 - 14
Estill wins big!!!
Estill 1+

cj2561 Wrote:Estill will back it to the semi's game, and lose to Belfry big.

Estill will take one game at a time!!!
I dont no bout that. Estill is strong but taylor as the speed to make a game of it. I think Taylor will beat them. You cant judge powell against taylor, Powell played much better than they did against Estill. All your gonna do is make the big Macon mad and he will come out against Estill. He is huge and fast and if he gets goin you wont catch him. I was at the game. Powell showed up, they didn't show up against Estill. you better not juge 1 game to the next and I think Taylor will be the team playing Breathitt. Remember I was the one to predict Taylor over Estill, it can happen. Macon and Thompson were both good and had speed but powell's Rose and Crowe took the sweep away and Rose playing saftey took Macons receiving away. Powell held Taylor to 22 points until less than a minute to go in the ball game. Rose ran all night on Taylor but nobody would have stopped him on that night.
MR.PERFECT Wrote:I dont no bout that. Estill is strong but taylor as the speed to make a game of it. I think Taylor will beat them. You cant judge powell against taylor, Powell played much better than they did against Estill. All your gonna do is make the big Macon mad and he will come out against Estill. He is huge and fast and if he gets goin you wont catch him. I was at the game. Powell showed up, they didn't show up against Estill. you better not juge 1 game to the next and I think Taylor will be the team playing Breathitt. Remember I was the one to predict Taylor over Estill, it can happen.
TC does a lot better with Macon @ RB.......I would think about playing Thomas @ FB and put Macon @ RB....TC has descent WR's other than Macon and in games in which Macon has been in the backfield, TC has done better offensively.

MR.PERFECT Wrote:I dont no bout that. Estill is strong but taylor as the speed to make a game of it. I think Taylor will beat them. You cant judge powell against taylor, Powell played much better than they did against Estill. All your gonna do is make the big Macon mad and he will come out against Estill. He is huge and fast and if he gets goin you wont catch him. I was at the game. Powell showed up, they didn't show up against Estill. you better not juge 1 game to the next and I think Taylor will be the team playing Breathitt. Remember I was the one to predict Taylor over Estill, it can happen. Macon and Thompson were both good and had speed but powell's Rose and Crowe took the sweep away and Rose playing saftey took Macons receiving away. Powell held Taylor to 22 points until less than a minute to go in the ball game. Rose ran all night on Taylor but nobody would have stopped him on that night.

Breathitt has to get by Harlan first before they play Estill or Taylor, just remember that my dear Mr.PERFECT....:p
I'm picking Estill to win big. The last time Taylor played a great rushing team, Green County beat them 78-21.
If Macon dont like to get hit like alot of people have posted on here then he does not need to be running the ball because Estill Co D will hit you like he has never been hit before they have a great D and a great running game so there will be some hard hitting on both sides of the ball from Estill.
courtdog Wrote:If Macon dont like to get hit like alot of people have posted on here then he does not need to be running the ball because Estill Co D will hit you like he has never been hit before they have a great D and a great running game so there will be some hard hitting on both sides of the ball from Estill.
He gets his carries and his effort is much better. He will fumble a couple times, but he will make several big plays @ the RB position and more than make up for mistakes he has......

BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Breathitt has to get by Harlan first before they play Estill or Taylor, just remember that my dear Mr.PERFECT....:p
Harlan has as much a chance of beating Breathitt as Taylor does beating Estill.. Breathitt obviously matches up well against Harlan and if you beat someone by 40 @ their place it is no fluke, it is a match-up thing....I look for Estill to really give what-ever team they face a great game because they play good defense and that will keep the score managable.......

I think we will pull out the win the Green co. game was just a nightmare once Chris got hurt everyone gave up it could have been a lot closer and if TC had all there players it would have been a dogfight.
I'll take the Neers by 3+ TD's. They're on a mission and i don't think TC can match the heart these boys have.
Quote:I think we will pull out the win the Green co. game was just a nightmare once Chris got hurt everyone gave up it could have been a lot closer and if TC had all there players it would have been a dogfight.
A dogfight??? Let's see Campbellsville beat Taylor, Green beats Campbellsville 40-14 and you think having Thomas makes up 57 points. I just don't see it.
F.N.L. Wrote:Breathitt cannot play Harlan as they did Garrard or they will get beaten by a team they beat handily in the regular season. Estill will be too physical for Taylor but Breathitt had better show up this week unlike last Friday.

It's funny how all you people who didn't watch the game know soooooooooo much.
I'm stupid :confused: Taylor beat Campbellsville
haro Wrote:A dogfight??? Let's see Campbellsville beat Taylor, Green beats Campbellsville 40-14 and you think having Thomas makes up 57 points. I just don't see it.

Um no we beat Campbellsville. The team would have still been tring had thomas not have been hurt.
Sorry my bad didnt see you posted it hehe anyway win or lose Im just hoping we have a good game
I was at the Green Co. game Thomas would have made a little difference but Green would have still won going away.
5th Region Fanatic Wrote:I was at the Green Co. game Thomas would have made a little difference but Green would have still won going away.
I must agree, TC may have scored another TD or two, but GC would have won anyway....I do not think it would have been 78-21 though.......ouch!