Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd vs Phelps (Predictions)
Who do you think will come out on top in the game?
I dont know much about either school this year but i do know that Sf played Powell in a scrimmage and the outcome wasnt in Sf's favor. After watching Phelps play Powell and hang with them. I am going to have to go with Phelps in this game. i am going to say by under 10 points though, id say
Phelps-14
Sf-8
Powell County only beat SF 12-0 so I think they hung with them a little better than Phelps did...I'm going to go with SF by 21.
South Floyd in a good game
South Floyd
Don't know much about either team but I will guess Phelps in a close game.
This will be a good qb matchup between Gannon and Johnson but i heard the raiders had 3 or 4 key players thats gonna be out for awhile with injury's........Phelps-40 Sf-26
South Floyd had there 3 key players midd the East Ridge game but I'm pretty sure that they will be playing against Phelps.
I have to say South Floyd easily in this one.
south floyd in a close game
Phelps by a touchdown
If SF was healthy then i would say they would win this game.. If not then I don't know, I haven't got to see SF play this year.
Everyone is back this week. They had 5 keys starters out last week(4 seniors and 1 junior). Starting QB, Both starting RBs, WR, and thier best offensive lineman. these guys both ways. They will win the Phelps game by 2 tds or more. Barring no early injuries in the game. SF is very thin thiss year. They only dressed around 15 ball players against ER.
sf had 4 players out against er and they will have 2 of them bck for phelps the other 2 should be back by the next week against pikeville but i dont think it will matter who is back for sf cause they really dont have a chance against pikeville this year