Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
37.93%
Breathitt County
62.07%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. @ Breathitt Co. (3A 2nd Round)
I think this game is worthy of game of the week.
bac2369 Wrote:I think this game is worthy of game of the week.

NOOOOO! Jinx!
:thatsfunn .....but I tend to agree.
If Harlan County can control the clock and keep the ball out of Fugate's hands then they have a chance in this one, but going to Jackson and needing a win is no easy task.

I'll take Breathitt County by 2 touchdowns... best of luck to both!
I think they had LCC vs Harlan Co. and the Breathitt game as game of the week. So thanks, but no thanks. I think the Bell Vs Rock would be a great game of the week.
Mama Bear Wrote:I think they had LCC vs Harlan Co. and the Breathitt game as game of the week. So thanks, but no thanks. I think the Bell Vs Rock would be a great game of the week.

I'm with you on this one haha! except I think Williamsburg/LCA game would be a good GOW
I agree Momma Bear. No extra hype for this week's game. Just complete "Mental Focus" on the task at hand, WINNING.
We learned the "hype" lesson on our first meeting with Breathitt. Good luck Bears!!!
Cool
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Harlan will not let Breathitt score 47 points on them again. It will be tough, but I think Harlan will pull out the win. They have the talent to beat Breathitt. Best of luck and GO BEARS!!!!

First......you are crazy.Second.........come on down cause I.O.U.You little Pirate.
Mama Bear Wrote:If I were making a prediction on this game and had only seen the first meeting between the two teams, I would be inclined to agree with you. However, this is not the same team that the Bobcats played that miserable Friday night in Sept. We hope Breathitt comes in thinking the same thing as you do.

Yeah;both teams are the same.Get ready for the same result.We'll even save you all a section of seats under the roof.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Yeah;both teams are the same.Get ready for the same result.We'll even save you all a section of seats under the roof.

Really? Make room for the Black Bear Nation? I'm anxious to see Breathitts field. I've heard nice things about it.
People forget that Breathitt's best player is their DEFENSE. Their defense is hard core, no one realizes that though, it wil be hard to move the ball Friday for the Bears.
If the Black Bears come to play and are focused on the task at hand, they will defeat the Bobcats. This will be a different outcome from the last game. I think it will be a major battle. The Black Bears have something to prove and have the potential to redeem themselves. There is only one place on earth that I want to be next Friday Night and that is at this game. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!:Thumbs:
Harlan Co. is going the beat Breathitt Co. this game. They know what they need to do to beat Breathitt this time. Good luck to the black bears.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:First......you are crazy.Second.........come on down cause I.O.U.You little Pirate.

Oh I'll be there. I plan on watching Harlan beat the Channing Fugates.
The Black Bears have great motivation going in. The previous Breathitt game and the embarrassment received for not showing up period. The Bears hear alot about the previous game, mostly from those who have watched the Bears play that game only. It would be great for our Black Bears to redeem themselves. Must take care of the ball and play four qtr's to their full potential. RISE AND REDEEM. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!:Thumbs:
Mama Bear Wrote:Really? Make room for the Black Bear Nation? I'm anxious to see Breathitts field. I've heard nice things about it.

Well, don't get too excited about it Mama Bear....the visitor's side SUCKS!!! It comes to close to being the worse I've seen in high school football. Thank God it is suppose to be cold because the stench coming off that river last year just about did me in too, lol.

But, I'm not worried about seating...I plan on being on my feet cheering on our Bears the entire game. GO BEARS!!! :devilflam
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Oh I'll be there. I plan on watching Harlan beat the Channing Fugates.

You can even sit with me.If you did I'm sure you would know some of the other Pirates there with me.Channing will not disappoint.........but you know that first hand don't you?Remember how we MERCY RULED you guys?:thatsfunn
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Well, don't get too excited about it Mama Bear....the visitor's side SUCKS!!! It comes to close to being the worse I've seen in high school football. Thank God it is suppose to be cold because the stench coming off that river last year just about did me in too, lol.

But, I'm not worried about seating...I plan on being on my feet cheering on our Bears the entire game. GO BEARS!!! :devilflam

We will save you guys a section of seats on the winning side.At least if it rains you can stay dry.(except for your tears of saddness)LOL.Seriously..we have been saving a section for the visitors the last few games but get there early.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:You can even sit with me.If you did I'm sure you would know some of the other Pirates there with me.Channing will not disappoint.........but you know that first hand don't you?Remember how we MERCY RULED you guys?:thatsfunn

There was no mercy rule.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:You can even sit with me.If you did I'm sure you would know some of the other Pirates there with me.Channing will not disappoint.........but you know that first hand don't you?Remember how we MERCY RULED you guys?:thatsfunn

Breathitt have to play better then what they did last weekend. They luck they won that game.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:We will save you guys a section of seats on the winning side.At least if it rains you can stay dry.(except for your tears of saddness)LOL.Seriously..we have been saving a section for the visitors the last few games but get there early.

We may have to seat some of our fans over on Breathitt's side. We had some fans that sat on Wayne Co.'s side last week. There just wasn't enough room for the Black Bear Nation. The stands were full and the sidelines were covered. We don't care to sit in the rain. We've become quite used to the rain and limited visitor seating this year. You can come sit with us. I know just who we'd sit you with!

you might have mercy ruled them kid but you wont do that to us "BELFRY." if you make it that far. they way you guys played friday night... harlan will run all over you all. if not estill will if they get past taylor. so yeah big boy im rooting for harlan. i voted for them and if you all win... which wont be by much. you will have a hard time in the regional championship, and if you win yjay you wont make it no farther. you dont have the team to win state. so deal with it brag all you want you prolly ride the bench better than anyone down there. :lmao:
The College One Wrote:you might have mercy ruled them kid but you wont do that to us "BELFRY." if you make it that far. they way you guys played friday night... harlan will run all over you all. if not estill will if they get past taylor. so yeah big boy im rooting for harlan. i voted for them and if you all win... which wont be by much. you will have a hard time in the regional championship, and if you win yjay you wont make it no farther. you dont have the team to win state. so deal with it brag all you want you prolly ride the bench better than anyone down there. :lmao:

thanks for the vote!! I remember playing belfrey yrs. ago.......LOL. EVARTS VS. BELFREY @ Evarts. WOW
Breathitt 35
Harlan 14
This will be a close one. Im pulling for Harlan but I just dont think they can stop Channing. Lets Go Bears!!

Yeah I'll sit with you. And what do you mean we? The only person that did that to us was Channing Fugate. You all wouldn't be as good if it wasn't for Channing. Youall wouldn't have a team.
i want harlan but i dont see it happenin...but you all have to promise if u win or loose you all are gonna have to cut that black bear nation stuff out lol its so old!
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Well, don't get too excited about it Mama Bear....the visitor's side SUCKS!!! It comes to close to being the worse I've seen in high school football. Thank God it is suppose to be cold because the stench coming off that river last year just about did me in too, lol.

Get a big bunch together and go sit on the covered home side stands. It's actually fun because the Breathitt faithful are a good natured bunch. There's a lot of ribbing, but they take it as well as they give it. And they appreciate good play from either team. It's a good place to watch football. :Thumbs:

There won't be enough room in the visitor stands, anyway, if you all bring a crowd of any size.
history in da makin1 Wrote:i want harlan but i dont see it happenin...but you all have to promise if u win or loose you all are gonna have to cut that black bear nation stuff out lol its so old!

Old? LOL We've just been a school for about 3 months. People like to be a part of something. We've had to dig deep to figure out ways to help with the unification of three schools into one. I'm afraid the Black Bear Nation is here to stay. Sorry. It's our thang!

The Black Bear Nation wants to extend a personal invitation to history in da makin1 to sit with them! You can do the Bear Growl with the cheerleaders. Smile
Goldylox Wrote:thanks for the vote!! I remember playing belfrey yrs. ago.......LOL. EVARTS VS. BELFREY @ Evarts. WOW

welcome!!! im just tired of that kid running his mouth all the time bout everyone and i hope you guys shut it up for him and play smash mouth football and run that ball down thier throat. you guys can do it i beleive in you!!! GO BLACK BEARS!!!! :Thumbs: