Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 61, Allen Central 14
Not much to this one. Paintsville leads 41-0 at the end of the first and a running clock started midway through the second. Doderer was tough tonight having 4 TD's. Pugh had I believe 5 TD's passing and one one the ground. Wes Ward also had a rushing TD. Paintsville looks tough for the first time I've watched them play this season, Congrats Tigers. Keep your heads up AC, it's a long season and anything can happen.
Congrats to Paintsville! Tongue
Congrats to Paintsville
Im looking forward to watching Hazard, Pikeville and Paintsville battle for the district championship
Im looking forward to watching Hazard, Pikeville and Paintsville battle for the district championship
Great job Tigers...do the same next week, then get ready for P-burg...

2-0 PHS
we did pretty good lastnight....our offence and defence of line was really good lastnight they blocked well we got them to fumble the ball alot, beginning of the game....but i was shocked about lastnight....we have improved ours selfs on the line....AC good luck the rest of the season....we still have a long ways to go
Congrats to Paintsville... 8)
Was it true that Wes Crager didnt dress for ac?
I really don't know?? Would it have made a difference?? Paintsville had 3 normal starters sitting that game.
It wouldnt of made much of a difference.Ac might of been able to put a few more points on the board but from the looks of it a few more points wouldnt of helped them anyway. Arrow
Congrats Paintsville.