Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
12.24%
Bell County
87.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County (4A 1st round)
lawrence will steam rolls Bell
Yes i have to agree Lawrence will beat Bell.
BAMA#1 Wrote:Yes i have to agree Lawrence will beat Bell.

Upset of the century, forever for that matter. Bigger than Rocky over over Dragov. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
I honestly don't thinkl Lawrence Co will even be close in this one. BUT I do remember one time when bell was #1 seed and Boyd Co was #4 and boyd came away with the Win . I really don't think it will happen here but that is way they play the games. Good luck to all the players on both teams and wishing for no injury's.
ryandamaste5 Wrote:Sorry Lawrence County, using your puppy dog eyes will not end the onslaught of Bell.

Bell names the score.

You know the sad thing, We played Belfry to a closer game then JC! Confusedhh:
bell is to powerful for the bulldogs. Goodluck to both teams

bell 35

lawrence 7
I hear that LC is huge up front. I hope the Bell oline is ready. Last week the Bell defensive front looked sharp and well coached but the offensive line look alittle confused and poorly coached at times. Being as big and stong as they are I hope they are ready to execute this week.
Bell gets the record for shutouts in this one.
Bell Co.
How many weeks has it been since Bell has had any sort of a challenge? How will that affect them when they do finally run into some competition?
Bobcats!
Sun Tzu Wrote:I hear that LC is huge up front. I hope the Bell oline is ready. Last week the Bell defensive front looked sharp and well coached but the offensive line look alittle confused and poorly coached at times. Being as big and stong as they are I hope they are ready to execute this week.

This might be the wisest of all comments I have ever read on any sight. :moon: Those kids that play oline last week had only opened up enough holes to have complied over 200 yds by halftime. You truely must be a genius or a idiot one.
this wont even be a game Bell County 56-6
Money Maker Wrote:You know the sad thing, We played Belfry to a closer game then JC! Confusedhh:
JC would handle LC though, and Belfry struggles with LC big time and this year was no different.
But honestly Lawrence wasn't bad then they were a good team, but a lot has changed since then.
rebel84 Wrote:this wont even be a game Bell County 56-6

Nor should it be-meaning it shouldn't be happening. Period.
Trenches07 Wrote:This might be the wisest of all comments I have ever read on any sight. :moon: Those kids that play oline last week had only opened up enough holes to have complied over 200 yds by halftime. You truely must be a genius or a idiot one.

I did not mean to upset you. Just a concerned fan that would hate to see anymore running backs get hurt.
Sun Tzu Wrote:I hear that LC is huge up front. I hope the Bell oline is ready. Last week the Bell defensive front looked sharp and well coached but the offensive line look alittle confused and poorly coached at times. Being as big and stong as they are I hope they are ready to execute this week.

You heard wrong. They could be, but we like to go with our smaller players on the line.
Stumpjumper Wrote:How many weeks has it been since Bell has had any sort of a challenge? How will that affect them when they do finally run into some competition?

I would say yesterday in practice. Most of the kids say practice are that hardest parts of the weeks. They go 1's against 1's in practice full speed.
lawrencefan Wrote:You heard wrong. They could be, but we like to go with our smaller players on the line.
This is a true statement and one that I don't under stand. We have a couple of kids that need to be in the game that hasn't played hardly any all year one of them is #64 Montgomery he was coming on pretty strong last of the season last year. I could under stand it if our line was getting the job done but it isn't and hasn't all year so why not try SOMETHINGSad But maybe thiers more going on then we really know maybe these kids are hurt or something but they are dressing out
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I would say yesterday in practice. Most of the kids say practice are that hardest parts of the weeks. They go 1's against 1's in practice full speed.

I hear that every week. Tons of 7 on 7 and I wonder why......
50+ Bell Win :theman:
Sun Tzu Wrote:I hear that every week. Tons of 7 on 7 and I wonder why......

Two words.........Catholic...Boyle

Seriously...this may be one of their weak points. They are very strong upfront (def line and lbs) vs run.......Why not work on things you need to improve on.
no doubt bell puts up as much as they want to
Good luck Bell and bring the Mtn's back some hardware!!!!!
Bell should win, but if they come in asleep LC will make it interesting. That said, I don't see them coming in asleep.
As Eddie always says ' Anythin can Happen" With him beign my hero im going to go with Lawerence County in the Upset. Eddie is just so great.
Sun Tzu Wrote:I did not mean to upset you. Just a concerned fan that would hate to see anymore running backs get hurt.

BACKS, as in plural: meaning 2 or more. We have had one back get hurt all year and ah its a reoccuring injury.
Sun Tzu Wrote:I did not mean to upset you. Just a concerned fan that would hate to see anymore running backs get hurt.

I did not understand his post either??? The only RB to get hurt in game time this year is Greer and it is reocurring injury actually from Baseball a few years ago.:Thumbs:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I did not understand his post either??? The only RB to get hurt in game time this year is Greer and it is reocurring injury actually from Baseball a few years ago.:Thumbs:

How has your son been doing this year?
Great Thanks for asking.