Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
12.24%
Bell County
87.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County (4A 1st round)
Bell 10-0 vs. LC 0-10.
Bell on its way to Louisville.
42-0 Bell.
Joshua731 Wrote:Bell on its way to Louisville.

I do not see them beating Boyle who has gotton back to their familiar ways.
Bell Co Rolls with another shutout! Go Bobcats!
Both have a perfect season. Its going to be a barn burner! But I don't think Bell should just show up. They did make Belfry struggle a little. LC just finds a way to lose.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
jgrubby Wrote:Both have a perfect season. Its going to be a barn burner! But I don't think Bell should just show up. They did make Belfry struggle a little. LC just finds a way to lose.

Agreed to a certain point but you would think one of the best teams will be ready for the playoffs and Bell should name the score in this game.
MVP2 Wrote:Bell Co Rolls with another shutout! Go Bobcats!

:Thumbs:
bell will get beat by boyle...
Bell County wins this one easily... best of luck to both!
cuppett777 Wrote:bell will get beat by boyle...

Wont Happen.:flame:
jgrubby Wrote:Both have a perfect season. Its going to be a barn burner! But I don't think Bell should just show up. They did make Belfry struggle a little. LC just finds a way to lose.
We has a bad night...never gonna let us live it down are you? Yet ya expect to eat at the tailgate when you get to CAM?...lol
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:We has a bad night...never gonna let us live it down are you? Yet ya expect to eat at the tailgate when you get to CAM?...lol
We "has" no intention of eating your food! Guess the Belfry class part miss you all together!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
jgrubby Wrote:We "has" no intention of eating your food! Guess the Belfry class part miss you all together!
Just what are you insinuating? I actually thought that you had some integrity and class yourself..hmmmmmmmm...guess I was wrong on this oneWink Smile ...Definitely not the first time though!:letsparty
Bell wins this game huge. I dont even think that Lawrence County will score since Bell has had 5 straight shutouts and LC has only scored 14 points in four games.

That's why its played on the field, TIME WILL TELL!!!!!

Do they play this week????

Read the thread topic genious. This is not about Bell vs. Boyle. Boyle will not make it to the Bell game. Mark it down.
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:Just what are you insinuating? I actually thought that you had some integrity and class yourself..hmmmmmmmm...guess I was wrong on this oneWink Smile ...Definitely not the first time though!:letsparty
:moon:
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Prediction on this one.

To quote the immortal word of Clubber Lang.

"PAIN"
JV will play alot. Bell wins easy.
FBALL Wrote:Prediction on this one.

To quote the immortal word of Clubber Lang.

"PAIN"
What happen to "pitty the fool"?
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Sorry Lawrence County, using your puppy dog eyes will not end the onslaught of Bell.

Bell names the score.
MVP2 Wrote:Bell Co Rolls with another shutout! Go Bobcats!

:thumpsup:
Bell Co 56
Lawrence 0
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Bell Co 56
Lawrence 0

I think this is absurd that Lawrence is even playing a post season game. KHSAA must be very desperate to bring in money or something with this alignment setup.
F.N.L. Wrote:I do not see them beating Boyle who has gotton back to their familiar ways.

I don't see Boyle beating Lex. Cath to even get to Bell.
You are correct it is only about the money. Just another struggling team that Bell gets to play. Score - only Hilton cares.
MHS Alumnus Wrote:You are correct it is only about the money. Just another struggling team that Bell gets to play. Score - only Hilton cares.

I look for any momemt people start blaming Bell and its staff for having to play a "struggling" Lawarence Co. team.
Bell Co. cruises 44 - 12
Not in this case. 0 - 10 and in a playoff game?