Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Betsy Layne
17.86%
Hazard
82.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ Hazard (1A 1st Round)
Betsy Layne's historic season comes to an end... Hazard takes this one by 4 touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
Hazard-49
Betsy Layne-6
hazard-56
betsy lane-0
Hazard 46
Betsy Layne 6
BL has no chance in this one.
Well, if Hazard don't score 50 in this game, then there is something wrong.
Hazard Bulldogs.
I expect hazard to rest the starters for the second round game because there is no chance that betsy lane will win.
See you in 2nd round Hazard
bac2369 Wrote:I expect hazard to rest the starters for the second round game because there is no chance that betsy lane will win.

Come on now Mr. Bac. Anything is possible. BL doesnt have that good of a chance but I wouldnt say NO chance. :Clap: I do agree it will help Coach Dixon to rest some of the starters. who would HHS play if they win?
More than likely Paintsville but you cannot count out pineville.
Hazard-46
BL-0
Betsy Lane???? You have to be kidding me.

Hazard By a Whole Lot
I will go ahead and say it. BL fans will be on here this time next week talking about the score being ran up. I have seen the predictions and everyone seems to be expecting it to be lopsided. The fact is, even if Hazard rests their starters, they could still score on every possesion. If they run 10 plays, they could score on all of them. They probably wont, but it could happen. This is what you get with many 1-4 matchups. BL is happy with 3 wins and being in the playoffs, Hazard is trying to mount a trip to Louisville. It will get out of hand early, and it will not be because the coach is running up the score. It is simply that BL can not compete here.
This game wouldn't even be worth watching their is no competiton for hazard here i feel sorry for BL i hope this is an injury free game and good luck to both teams but i say hazard wins this game 1st quarter 56-0
If Hazard play like they did last night. They will get beat the first round.
Tailback44 Wrote:Come on now Mr. Bac. Anything is possible. BL doesnt have that good of a chance but I wouldnt say NO chance. :Clap: I do agree it will help Coach Dixon to rest some of the starters. who would HHS play if they win?

Betsy Layne has NO chance. 63-0 Hazard.:Thumbs:
Like I said in the Belfry game. Start JV offense and Varsity D. No need for unnecessary injuries in a game that shouldn't truly be played at all.
cj2561 Wrote:If Hazard play like they did last night. They will get beat the first round.

Your saying that BL will beat Hazard!!??:lmao:
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Your saying that BL will beat Hazard!!??:lmao:

He is saying if hazard plays like they did against LCA then they will get beat.
Hazard
Hazard 56
Betsy Lane 6

BL will score on the JV
I look for Hazard to lose this one. Hazards not that good of a team this year. LCA rolled over them.
Hazard is a very good team, but you forget so is LCA. BL has no chance in this game. Unless Hazard starts their pre-schoolers this game is over, no offense to BL fans.
Hazard definately had a bad game offensively against lca and thats good to get that out of the way. Everyone knows you usually have atleast 1 bad game a season and i believe that was it. I really think that that big of a loss to LCA was the wake up call that hazard needed. Hazard has no where near had the same focus and intensity as last year. If they can get that back and use it then i dont think they can be beat.
ryandamaste5 Wrote:Hazard is a very good team, but you forget so is LCA. BL has no chance in this game. Unless Hazard starts their pre-schoolers this game is over, no offense to BL fans.

You call getting beat by around 40 points a good team. Look LCA killed them there not even in the same leage as LCA Beechwood or Raceland. The only teams in Class A.
Boozer Wrote:You call getting beat by around 40 points a good team. Look LCA killed them there not even in the same leage as LCA Beechwood or Raceland. The only teams in Class A.

So Highlands shut out Louisville Central. Doesn't mean Central isn't a good team.
Boozer Wrote:You call getting beat by around 40 points a good team. Look LCA killed them there not even in the same leage as LCA Beechwood or Raceland. The only teams in Class A.

You can say what you want too. One bad game doesnt break you during the regular season. Its playoff time and I am very sure that Hazard will bring there a game and possibly make some changes to benefit there team.
bac2369 Wrote:You can say what you want too. One bad game doesnt break you during the regular season. Its playoff time and I am very sure that Hazard will bring there a game and possibly make some changes to benefit there team.

I didn't think you could go out and get new players. Thats the only way you can bring you A team. If you make it to the 4th round and again that is a big "If" LCA or Raceland will beat Hazard bad. Because it is in the semi's. Every year there are false hopes in teams that just cant compete with the top teams in the state. This year it is Hazard. You would think that a 40 point beating would wake every one up. Hazard just never played anyone tell now. Anyway Beechwood will win it all. There are no teams in class A as good as them.
Johnson Central is nobody?