Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twilight
I think they probably will. I will camp out at the cinema!!
I hope so. It would just be a cool atmosphere I think. The Riverfill 10 in Pikeville are usually pretty good about doing it for big movies. I know they did for LOTR so I guess we'll see.

that would be pretty cool. lol but im going to go to lexington to watch it.
I don't think the movie will be very good. Anyone who read the book saw what movie producers did to Eragon. O_o (For those of you who didn't read the book, they completely butchered it.)
I really do hope so! I am looking forward to this movie so much. However, let's hope that the movie is somewhat like the book.
did you all see that Paramore finished their video for the song Decode. Its pretty cool. lol
Yeah! I think they did a great job on the songs for the movie.

Question: I saw a new preview for the movie and it has Bella talking to Renee on the phone and Bella talking to Charlie while he's cleaning his gun. I can't find it online, anyone know where its at?
I love Decode and I Caught Myself by Paramore...
I bought the album the other day on Itunes and it's really good-
Anyone know the track listings for the official soundtrack?

Muse - "Supermassive Black Hole"
Paramore - "Decode"
The Black Ghosts - "Full Moon"
Linkin Park - "Leave Out All the Rest"
MuteMath - "Spotlight" ("Twilight" mix)
Perry Farrell - "Go All the Way (Into the Twilight)"
Collective Soul - "Tremble for My Beloved"
Paramore - "I Caught Myself "
Blue Foundation - "Eyes on Fire"
Rob Pattinson - "Never Think"
Iron & Wine - "Flightless Bird, American Mouth"
Carter Burwell - "Bella's Lullaby"

-On Itunes it is $11.99 and you get bonus tracks
Can't wait to see it!
I was just wondering if the Spill Canvas made it on there. Obviously they didn't. Two songs are crazy perfect for the movie though.

*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Question: I saw a new preview for the movie and it has Bella talking to Renee on the phone and Bella talking to Charlie while he's cleaning his gun. I can't find it online, anyone know where its at?

I've not seen that preview.
I found it a few days ago. Here is the link:

[url=http://www.new.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DleiScmjGsec&h=2417490ff582e28e5756f6df9b11ce03][/url]
Anyone on here watch True Blood?
I'll be there at midnight to watch it. I read all four books over the summer and I love them! Stephenie Meyer also has other excellent books, one being The Host.
Anyone heard if the local theaters will have it on the 21st for sure?

Beetle01 Wrote:Anyone on here watch True Blood?
Every Sunday! Big Grin
that video was pretty good. i noticed that they're kinda changing it up a bit. but here's hoping that its still great!
Anyone else think the poster for the movie is kinda wierd? Looks like some frat boy about to take advantage of some drunk chick.
Yeah, I wish they would have chosen a different picture for the poster.

OMG! 1 week
I'm a guy read all four books, cant wait until the movie comes out. one of my all time favorite books now.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:I'm a guy read all four books, cant wait until the movie comes out. one of my all time favorite books now.

Wow, you're the second guy who has admitted to reading them.
ladypatriot55 Wrote:Wow, you're the second guy who has admitted to reading them.

It's a good book.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
I hope nobody comes between Central Cheer Chick and the last ticket to that movie.
No one will!! lol. I will have the first ticket, or someone will get hurt
I bought my tickets today. A couple of friends and myself are watching it at the Movie Tavern in Lexington.
Just found out that there will be a midnight showing at Pikeville!!!!
I might have to go check this out tonight.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Just found out that there will be a midnight showing at Pikeville!!!!

Forgot to tell you all this!

Tickets go on sale at 6:25 for the midnight showing. I was told to get there early if I wanted one.

Buuuut I am not going to go tonight. Don't want to fight the crowd of people that want to see this MUCH more than I do.