Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County Central
35.90%
Prestonsburg
64.10%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central @ Prestonsburg
Whats everyones thoughts on this game?

Perry won 21-20 last season.
Any team has the chance to win. It depends on who comes to play Friday night.

Im hoping my blackcats pull a better showing than they did tonight.
Will be a tough road game for PCC. I agree with kysportsfan, that any team haas a chance on any given Friday. I do believe Prestonburg got their wake-up call tonight and will be more focused next week and I like them to win this game, but it might be closer than some would imagine. Of course I could be totally wrong.

Prestonsburg 30
Perry Co. Central 24

Good luck to both teams!!
If pcc wins this game i believe they will lock up a home playoff spot. If they lose i think they slide back to 4th.
bac2369 Wrote:If pcc wins this game i believe they will lock up a home playoff spot. If they lose i think they slide back to 4th.

Very true, maybe a little extra motivation for Coach Browne and PCC!
After this week against Valley i think they will come out and play hard against PCC on senior night. Ill take Pburg by 1-2 TD's.
I believe pcc should wear the pink uniforms over there since they put up 50 some points in them.
This game has been pretty intense in the past. Pburg at home pulls out the win, if they get the offense going. I think PCC will score some points, so Pburg has to be able to move the ball.

Pburg 28
PCC 20
Should be an intense game, but I don't see Prestonsburg's defense giving up many points to a team accustomed to scoring 30, 40, and 50 points in games. I'll take the Blackcats in this one because the team is loaded with seniors and this is their last regular season game at Blackcat stadium and should come away with the win.

Anyone know if Matt Sword will be able to play in this game?

I'll take the Blackcats by 2 touchdowns.
Ill take perry 35-28
Im not predicting a score but i wish both teams a good game and a injury free game.
If perry comes to play i think they will win this game 21 -14. GO PCC:rockon:
I'LL TAKE MY BLACKCATS BY 2 TD'S ...IF THE PLAY A GOOD GAME AND DON'T EXPECT PCC TO JUST LAY DOWN AND GIVE IT TO EM .....HOPE IT IS A INJURY FREE GAME 2.:rockon:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Should be an intense game, but I don't see Prestonsburg's defense giving up many points to a team accustomed to scoring 30, 40, and 50 points in games. I'll take the Blackcats in this one because the team is loaded with seniors and this is their last regular season game at Blackcat stadium and should come away with the win.

He will be playing. He didn't get thrown out last night, they just went ahead and took him out cause there was no use in him being put in that situation again. Talked to one of the refs last night, and that was the final word as of last night.
:confused: :
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Should be an intense game, but I don't see Prestonsburg's defense giving up many points to a team accustomed to scoring 30, 40, and 50 points in games. I'll take the Blackcats in this one because the team is loaded with seniors and this is their last regular season game at Blackcat stadium and should come away with the win.

I DONT THINK THEY KNOW YET. STILL WAITING TO HEAR ON THE APPEAL. I HAVE HEARD THAT THERE IS A TAPE THOUGH,, SHOWS THAT THE SV PLAYER THREW THE FIRST PUNCH AND THE HELMENT. WOULD HATE TO SEE SWORD NOT GET TO PLAY ON SENIOR NIGHT.. HES A GOOD KID.:Wave:
BLUEGRASS FOOTBALL Wrote::confused: :

I DONT THINK THEY KNOW YET. STILL WAITING TO HEAR ON THE APPEAL. I HAVE HEARD THAT THERE IS A TAPE THOUGH,, SHOWS THAT THE SV PLAYER THREW THE FIRST PUNCH AND THE HELMENT. WOULD HATE TO SEE SWORD NOT GET TO PLAY ON SENIOR NIGHT.. HES A GOOD KID.:Wave:

First punch or not. You throw a punch you are gone plus next game.
If Prestonsburg comes out and plays like they did against Shelby Valley then they will get destroyed. However, I don't think DeRossett will let that happen this week. I expect Prestonsburg to be up and ready to go for this one.

I'm going to say P-burg wins by 14.
If PCC want a home playoffs game. They have to win this, and hope for the best. They can move up to a 2 seed. But they have to win this game first.
I heard there were like 5 players that did not get to play for different reasons, any truth to this?
UK Wildcat Wrote:I heard there were like 5 players that did not get to play for different reasons, any truth to this?

For which team?
Prestonsburg-36 PCC-6
P'burg takes the W, but in a closer game than some expect.
Prestonsburg by 14.
blackcat Wrote:For which team?

Yeah, for which team?? Please explain.

Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Yeah, for which team?? Please explain.

The member that made the statement to which you refer is the same person who stated there was "questionable officiating" in the P-burg/SV game thread. Note - he qualified his assertion in that post by saying he watched highlights on "Sports Overtime" (ie..he wasn't at the game). :eek: Rolleyes

You guys pursue it if you want, but you may want to give some thought to accepting what he says at face value. I'm guessing he enjoys mixing/stirring the chum. Wink

Sorry, for Pburg
oneijoe Wrote:The member that made the statement to which you refer is the same person who stated there was "questionable officiating" in the P-burg/SV game thread. Note - he qualified his assertion in that post by saying he watched highlights on "Sports Overtime" (ie..he wasn't at the game). :eek: Rolleyes

You guys pursue it if you want, but you may want to give some thought to accepting what he says at face value. I'm guessing he enjoys mixing/stirring the chum. Wink

Excuse me but i was quoting WYMT Sportsovertime as to the "questionable officiating" anyone that watched should have seen it.:argue:

The 5 player comment came from what I was told by football staff at Pburg.

He said there could be up to 5 not playing. I was just wondering if a decision had been made. Besides, posts before mine stated names of players.

If i had wanted to start something i could have given names and reasons. Leagle facts!!!

I do NOT like mixing/stirring anything.

You may want to give thought to your comments before accusing someone of trying to mix/stir.

I like seeing the blackcats win. Home town schools are my favorite.
:moon:
The only player that could possibly be out in this game is WR Matt Sword, and thats it.
2 weeks ago I would have said P-Burg 44-12..Now..P-Burg 32-24
Thanks for the info, oneijoe and UK Wildcat!